Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try the minigames!

Kuroi_TaigaKuroi_Taiga Member UncommonPosts: 29

http://lifeisfeudal.com/flashgame/index.php

Aaaand soon to come, a live-stream of the game by Bobik (the boss) !

Comments

• level-uplevel-up Member Posts: 2

it's fantastic!

ths!

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Ive been promoting this game for a few years now. its gonna take over the sandbox Market.

• DalixDalix Member CommonPosts: 6
    Agrees!  It seems like we need to promote that game a bit more, it has sooooo much advantages!
  • KrinymKrinym Member Posts: 2

this game is really magnificent. Similar I dreamed of something after the first acquaintance about online games. In game it is possible to be engaged in a set of affairs, and everyone will be able to find work for himself.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    The quality of the game is the fifth of five stars! It has much fun for years. I request you love this game Play now and have fun.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• aheeiaaheeia Member Posts: 6
    im not very fond of the minigames, since i have a hard time to do it. but then i need a new mouse anyways...
  • ProtuniaProtunia Member Posts: 111

These mini games are actually used in game and you can pull from the results pull while doing those activities.

They are not too bad and it's fun todo something when you not able to actually be in game a play. 

Worth a look for sure also there may be a fishing mini game coming in the future as well.

• ProtuniaProtunia Member Posts: 111
    Just a reminder that you can use these mini games later in game and they are fun to play as well! :D