Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When mmorpg send hearthstone beta key

betodethbetodeth Member Posts: 17
Hi everyone, today i was a happy winner of a hearthstone betakey, day 7, i'll be waiting for 2 months live everyone, i was a little worry about when mmorpg sends the key to the winners, i hope you guys know about it, thanks!

Comments

• t0r1n9t0r1n9 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,I've also won today.Great news,two months of trying;) Last post in the giveaway said that they will send keys in hour or two,so i hope soon.Anyone maybe know how they send them,pm or email?
  • betodethbetodeth Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by t0r1n9
    Hi,I've also won today.Great news,two months of trying;) Last post in the giveaway said that they will send keys in hour or two,so i hope soon.Anyone maybe know how they send them,pm or email?

Oh thanks bro, finally!!! I feel so happy, So we wait a little bit, 1 day can't be nothing in comparison to the 2 months!

• VardakulaVardakula Member Posts: 6
    Same here, won it today aswell but havent gotten any email or message here in the site. Did any of the winners today received it?
  • vectorikkuvectorikku Member Posts: 10
    Haven't gotten my key either, don't think any of the day 7 winners did. There is another thread on this as well. Either it takes a while to get our keys or something went wrong. I guess we'll know more once the Americans wake up.
    Originally posted by vectorikku
    Haven't gotten my key either, don't think any of the day 7 winners did. There is another thread on this as well. Either it takes a while to get our keys or something went wrong. I guess we'll know more once the Americans wake up.

Still no getting my key and you guys? :/

• vectorikkuvectorikku Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by betodeth
    Originally posted by vectorikku

Still no getting my key and you guys? :/

Nope :<

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    I got mine 2 hours after announcing winners of day six. Just wait a little bit more.
    Key send in both my email and private message here, thanks MMORPG.com !!!