Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Repop team slacked their way through October

LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

An entire month, and this is all they could get done.*

https://www.therepopulation.com/index.php/news/119-end-of-october-2013-update

The Above and Beyond crew is living up to their name. Keep up the great work!

*For the utterly and hopelessly stupid: That was sarcasm.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
"Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

Comments

• joshuahallsjoshuahalls Member UncommonPosts: 78
    We promise to get even less done this month :-).

Joshua Halls
    Co Owner-Lead Programmer The Repopulation

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

People aren't getting as much done at the end of the year when there's multiple major holidays and other shiz in life that serves to distract them?

This is a revelation.

* It's also sarcasm. I know lok didn't mean it that way.

Saying something less arbitrary, that's a big list of updatin'.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    I lost touch after they jumped tech years ago, but slacking doesn't seem to be something they're good at.  :-)

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

god the game is totally going to fail and be a wow clone and vaporware with that kind of slacking geez. ~flip tables~ 

game over man game over.. turn off the lights im going home...

seriously though thats pretty neat if the AI is advanced enough to actually play smart this game's AI would be enough to make me wanna play it for a few months at least :o

kinda hated that with most FPS style games the ai never really takes cover and when it does it seems confused when you flank it

pretty impressive on paper, will have to wait and see how it comes to out.

• HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    off topic: I want this game to come out so much.