Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More 7th Guest

MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

Sorry if this has been posted already.

The 7th Guest was one of the best games I played in my past. It and Myst were the first two cd-rom titles I ever bought. I loved them both so much. The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour were amazing. I died a little inside when that house burned down.

But now that famous haunted house of old man Stauf may get rebuilt! There's a new kickstarter up for The 7th Guest 3 project. This looks too good to be true for me. The only thing missing will be The Fatman musics, which really did set the games audio mood perfectly. That aside, I greatly want more 7th Guest. With new graphics, new puzzles, and even more Stauf this has me excited.

I don't know if any of you loved the original, but if you did you might be interested in this. This is the first kickstarter I've ever given to. Check out the link below if you're curious about this project.

"Welcome to my house . . ." - Stauf

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1559170459/the-7th-guest-3-the-collector

Comments

• SandboxSandbox Member UncommonPosts: 295

The 7th Guest and Myst was favorite games for both me and my children.

Games like those would have my attention.

• MyriaMyria Member UncommonPosts: 699

FWIW the makers or Myst (or, at least, one of them, the other brother hasn't been involved in games in ages, as far as I know) also have a kickstarter going for a Myst-like game called Obduction.

Personally I hope they both make it and both live up to their heritage.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Originally posted by Myria

FWIW the makers or Myst (or, at least, one of them, the other brother hasn't been involved in games in ages, as far as I know) also have a kickstarter going for a Myst-like game called Obduction.

Personally I hope they both make it and both live up to their heritage.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Like these type of games, beat 7th Guest numerous times. Wish someone would do something like this with Burn Cycle which I enjoyed even more. Heck I just wish they would release Burn Cycle on Steam.