Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Aura Kingdom: The Best of Both Worlds

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest Aura Kingdom developer blog has arrived and is packed with information about weapon choices. Check out this exclusive first-look at the possibilities before heading to the comments.

We’ve already gone in-depth in our previous posts about the flexibility provided through secondary weapons. Characters level 40 and up can steadily gain access to all the abilities of their chosen secondary weapon, granting a single character the potential to perform one of two roles at any given time. There is, however, yet another perk to secondary weapons.

Read more Aura Kingdom: The Best of Both Worlds.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• spade312spade312 Member Posts: 10
    So anyone got any news on when beta invites are getting sent out?
  • GrumpumGrumpum Member Posts: 8

DDO. Player controlled character development is the heart of the game. Stats(str, dex, con, etc) skills(intimidate, sneak, etc) and enhancements are the meat of this game. The puzzles can be extremely difficult, but they have an extensive wiki where you can cheat if you want to. Difficulty for each quest falls in to 4 main categories. Casual, normal, hard and elite. And for the higher level characters, Epic normal, Epic hard and Epic elite have been added. 

However, they have had a HUGE falling off in the quality department. Each new expansion creates more bugs that Turbine seems unwilling to fix. Plus, they are further separating vets from newbs making it near impossible for the new people to overcome the HUGE learning curve.

A great game never forgets the influx of new players are thebread and butter that will sustain them when the vets get bored and go try other things.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Yes Grump it is true about new players but ALL games forget them,they figure it is more profitable to hang onto the core base that has been there from the beginning.

To me it says a few things,one you have no confidence in continuing to build the community and game and choose only to cater to the max level players.Two it also tells me you are not a smart business,you need to ALWAYS keep in touch with all aspects of your game be it noobs or vets or those in between.Sadly nobody gets this none of the games out there,it is why they all die a low death instead of improving and getting bigger.

I am confident in saying there has been ONLY one game improve and get more players ...EVER >>>FFXIV.

This game sadly lives on a freeware game engine and graphics are very low end,those are signs of a weak game.yes the weapon combos are great,i am a big fan of that,but i need to see a much bigger picture than a one trick pony because i can get all of that and more with FFXi,including better customization through the sub class system.

There are literally hundreds of games all doing the same thing,you NEED to be better to survive.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.