Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a MMORPG!

RGerculyRGerculy Member UncommonPosts: 9

Hello, so I'm looking for a MMORPG game which I can play. Your first thought would be : What the **** ? There are thousands of games on website . Yes indeed, there are but simply I can make a selection because the of a game I need can't be find.

What type of game I'm looking for ? Well, I'm looking for a game to have fun. It doesn't have to be PVP. 

I enjoy hunting ( by killing mobs ) rare items / quality items . ( even if takes a lot of time :D ) . Something like in Diablo but a free game. Games where you build items and you don't have to change them at every level ( not sure if exists).

In addition I'd like to add that I like games with pets ( WoW ) and hate games with huge maps ( All 3D mmorpg so let's just forget this ).

After all i'm kind a old style but I hope I can find a game with your help. 

It's not much info but I hope you get the idea and you can give me an example of game.

Thanks

Comments

• forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232

Well something like Diablo but free is Path of Exiles

• RGerculyRGerculy Member UncommonPosts: 9

Looking good :) 

Thank you.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by forcelima

Well something like Diablo but free is Path of Exiles

There are quite a few.

D3 - best combat

Path of Exiles - interesting skill gem system (with leveling), big chart for stat point allocation if that is your thing.

Torchlight 2

Marvel Heroes