Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most active F2P out now?

tony1420tony1420 Member Posts: 12

hello, as the title said what are the most active f2p games out now. I just to kill some time and have fun. 

Thank you for your time

Comments

• AtlysAtlys Member Posts: 69

I don't know about solid numbers, but there are some MMOs I've played recently that seemed pretty packed.

TERA I am playing at the moment, and I've seen a huge amount of people running around questing. At least this is on my server, Celestial Hills RP. And I don't think I have seen a more tightly packed town square area, at all hours. Even when I am on passed midnight there is a large gathering of people just chatting or trading.

Aion is also very populated. In my time in that game, there was hardly ever a time where I went two minutes without seeing at least a couple player characters. And the town is similar to TERA where it is packed, but most people in Aion hang around town to sell their wares.

Those are two I can think of off the top of my head. I hope it helps. Sorry I couldn't give solid factual evidence, but you will just have to take my word. (And maybe the word of others.) Good luck in your search.

On the eternal quest for that one perfect MMO.

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

Well Tony every F2P that I have played has plenty of people online.  I think the free part has something to do with that.

And since they are free to try you can kill time with any number of them.   Find a genre type that you like and give it a try.  Best games I find are usually the triple A games that have gone F2P.  And there are lots of them out there.

Enjoy.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• xBrycexBryce Member Posts: 5

Wow, I never post on the forums, but figured I would here.

I've been playing Path of Exiles on and off for a bit. I really love

the feel of it. Especially since it brings the old school mechanics from

Diablo 2 and made them even better. ( Has a pretty massive player base)

WarFace also just released, which is a AAA FPS. I never actually got to play

because of their software during closed beta, but I plan on trying it out today

or tomorrow if possible. I'm sure it has a good player base, too.

But like said above, if it's F2P just d/l and give them all a try. You never know

when you'll fall in love with a game.

• goldtoofgoldtoof Member Posts: 337
    World of tanks / planetside 2