Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I feel its fair to say something good about their support ...

rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Hey ^^

I just had my experience with the SWTOR support and im excited how good their service was.

They managed to help me properly and it was 3 tickets over about 2 weeks.

They never got upset or failed with what they did for me.

Take this as a positive feedback related to the SWTOR support people in Germany ^^

Cheers ^^

Comments

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    I had a few problems, as well, and they managed to fix them fairly quickly and without much of a hassle. You can say what you want about the game but the customer support, at least for me, was pretty good.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by Ginaz
    I had a few problems, as well, and they managed to fix them fairly quickly and without much of a hassle. You can say what you want about the game but the customer support, at least for me, was pretty good.

The couple of times I had to deal with customer support went fine as well. I have not ever heard that the support was bad actually.

• MrJurgensMrJurgens Member Posts: 47
    I've had a moreover good experience with their CS. It just depends who you're talking to is all. BW's CS is probably one of the only few things that's actually better than the game itself.