Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Static groups?

gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145

I am looking for a static gaming group. Something a couple nights a week to do dungeon crawls etc.

I am PST and would like to keep it around 6-9pm if possible.

Haven't posted here in years, not sure if there are threads dedicated to this...

I have played most games up till around RIFT.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• SaintGrayeSaintGraye Member UncommonPosts: 109

Normally I'd be happy to send you, or anyone else for that matter, an invite to my present clan, unfortunately we reached our membership cap a few weeks back (1000).

Off the top of my head I would suggest that you settle on a game you desire to play first, then use the MMORPG.com guild finder to locate a group of like-minded players who match your specific criteria (preferred timezone and hours, playstyle, etc).

http://www.mmorpg.com/guilds.cfm

Alternatively, if you're more interested in hooking up with a gaming clan and hopping from title-to-title as suits your, their and the overall group's mood... well, that's rather more difficult. I was introduced to my current clan via the Steam Community page by searching for groups that played similar titles to those I was interested in, thus that may be an avenue worth pursuing... of course, you could also just employ Google (or your search-engine of choice) as, to my knowledge, no genuine directory of dedicated gaming clans exists, most choosing to operate in seclusion on their own forums.

Understandably this is unlikely to help, given that your request strikes me as more of an advertisement for recruitment than a plea for aid, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059
    In Impact Gaming Community a couple of us waiting for newer MMOs (mainly Wildstar) have formed a static group and are currently playing EQ2.  We've played quite a few games together including Rift, GW2, and even a bit of FFXIV.  We're going to have a full on raiding guild when Wildstar comes out.  There are also active raiding chapters in SW:TOR and FFXIV if you are looking for more than single group content.  Send me a PM if interested and feel free to click the link in my sig below for more info on IGC.
  • gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145

I never thought about checking my steam account!

Thanks for the suggestion!