Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ps2 game.. i remember details, but i cant remember the title... x.x

CryghtCryght Member UncommonPosts: 22

I'm looking to start playing a ps2 game i had played before but for the life of me i cant remember what the game's name was.. i thought it could be future tactics, but after getting my hands on it and playing it turns out it was not the game i had in mind..

The ps2 game i had fun playing had a rather indecent humor about it..  the big thing that i recall is their Canadian or French joke that happens when you need to enter a town/city w/e its called.  and theres 2 canadians or French guards standing guard as the main character speaks out that "don't you know all [canadian/french" are cowards?  and the other char believe it then the main screams [insert monster's name]  and the guards pass out in fear..

i believe the game is not a turn based. and has guns in it.  there is alot of jokes about alot of things and people in the game as you progress.   The game does have voice over for the cutscenes. 

if only i can recall the game's title i'd go search for it to purchase..  i have my old ps2 still and my n64.  i have conker's bad fur day for 64. but i have beaten that game many times.