Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just my luck...

It's just my luck that I spend $50 on SWG (my first MMORPG, I spent 3 weeks debating whether to buy it) and bring it home, only to find out my graphics card doesn't support T&L (Hardware Transform and Lighting). How was I supposed to know! And it's impossible to return something to EBgames with their Nazi-esque return policy. So rather than spend $300 on a new card that supports T&L. I opted to buy DAoC to make up for my dissappointment. And why did I bother posting this? I dunno.

[Go ahead, flame me - I don't care]

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    You can get a GeForce 2 that has hardware T&L.  I bought my videocard for $80 and if fully supports it... what kind of PC do you have? ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • NeomanNeoman Member Posts: 8

Sony VAIO Digital Studio PC
    1.6ghz Pentium 4 processor
    512mb DDR RAM
    32mb nVidia TNT 2 Riva

• VODKAVODKA Member Posts: 25

I also say just buy g-force2 as it is cheap and must be better than the gfx card you have now ;)

• RAIDAKAOZRAIDAKAOZ Member Posts: 13
    If u tell them u dont agree with the licence they have to take it back :)

Originally posted by Neoman

It's just my luck that I spend $50 on SWG (my first MMORPG, I spent 3 weeks debating whether to buy it) and bring it home, only to find out my graphics card doesn't support T&L (Hardware Transform and Lighting). How was I supposed to know! And it's impossible to return something to EBgames with their Nazi-esque return policy. So rather than spend $300 on a new card that supports T&L. I opted to buy DAoC to make up for my dissappointment. And why did I bother posting this? I dunno.
    [Go ahead, flame me - I don't care]

• NeomanNeoman Member Posts: 8

What exactly does that mean? "Not agreeing with the liscence", that is.

• JaTOoKaJaTOoKa Member Posts: 8
    I'm not sure what not agreeing with the license means, but do you want to sell SWG? I'm interested in getting the game. My email is [email protected]

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

If you don't agree to the license,  you can't play the game.  It won't let you install it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?