Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm going to try TOR

2»

Comments

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by F2Pelerin118

Hey, I've been having a pretty good time playing. Level 22 now, have a Ship and some Companions - it's got a lot of cool features. I also have no trouble getting into any of the Flashpoints I can do with the Group-finder and there's plenty of people doing the group Quests, the population is much better than what I expected.

I think it's worth trying out the F2P if you haven't, but it's worth subbing if you want to play properly (IMO).

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself. I am subscriber myself. The community in SWToR is a very good group for the most part. My guildies are looking forward to PVPing in the Starfighter release.

• Masonic1Masonic1 Member Posts: 41
    Really if you want to try out a real Star Wars MMO there's another one that's just so much more fun and better then TOR ever hopes to be and it's fully free, is well known for it's outstanding community and you really should check it out. Besides once you hit level 30 the game is boring and you'll be looking for something better