Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pleasant surprise

Was worried about server connect problems after seeing early release reviews. They must have fixed them. No problems at all on my DL or connection. I have wasted so much money on disappointing games this year. This game was a pleasant surprise. Beautiful graphics,  bug free(so far), simply so much fun to play it is addictive from day one. Character creation is a little time consuming having to watch same cinema sequence for each character   you make.  But that was the only complaint I have seen . The game just stands out as quality from get-go  and well worth the 29 dollar  box price.

Comments

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438

You really only need to make one char as when you get to 15 ish you can mix and match and play ever class from the same char.

It really helps if you are a mage and can heal with a healer ability or put up a defensive buff from another class. So making more than one char makes your main weaker as you don't have the classes ability/spells to use on him.