Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study: Your favourite class in Star Wars: TOR

Hello, my name is Alexey Kudashkin. I am a student of Stockholm University and I am conducting a study on MMORPG players and their class choices together with my colleague, Stellan Nordström.

This study aims to provide developers with insight in how players view their player classes and might help developers create better player classes in their games.

The study itself is conducted by gathering opinions on players such as yourself and by checking your opinions with other players to find out reoccuring patterns as to what makes a class fun to play for a large amount of players

In this study you will be asked what age group you belong to, what gender you are, what class you play and what makes you play that class. The more thorough an answer you provide the more accurate data we will get which will help us a lot!

The survey will take about 5 minutes to answer and it can be reached here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14q15s7xPD4B_T25znLbOApyvJu8pmywUbTtc-qVMPyM/viewform .

In this survey you will be asked some basic questions along with what makes you interested in the class you consider your main character. The more thorough an answer you provide, the more accurate data we will receive, which will help us a lot!

The data you provide will only be accessible by us and while we will present some of the data in our final report, it will in no way be traced back to you. Especially since we do not collect names, aliases or IP adresses.

If there are any questions you can reach us at [email protected]