Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to reroll, what community is good ?

ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
Kind of bored with mmos today but decided to give WoW another go just to pass some time by on my free time. What server would be good to reroll on.  Also part of my problem with WoW is that I like the game BUT it always seems I find myself in mostly inactive guilds and some are just so antisocial where they don't sue any voice chat and noone hardly talks, it can be frustrating. So what community would you guys recommend ?

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

Emerald Dream (Alliance, Horde is nowhere near as good)...one of the best communities I've been a part of in an MMO.

(post edit: I should add though, this was before panderia...I haven't played WoW in a long time. But back when I played, ED was amazing on Alliance)

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Originally posted by TheScavenger

Emerald Dream (Alliance, Horde is nowhere near as good)...one of the best communities I've been a part of in an MMO.

(post edit: I should add though, this was before panderia...I haven't played WoW in a long time. But back when I played, ED was amazing on Alliance)

I second that

"Emerald Dream

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

double post

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

I agree also. When I played WOW I finally tried Emerald Dream and it was the best IMHO.

• izzerizzer Member Posts: 9

Ya that's my problem also. I just quit my guild cause of all the silence lol

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2dgt7e9dDtpp-SgdL6Gw8g

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

Stormrage is like 90% alliance or something, if you're looking to play alliance XD

You can raid Orgrimmar and there's maybe like 20 people there lol

• monochrome19monochrome19 Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Kil'Jaeden