Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wow, look at all the ..

TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
wow, look at all the 1 or 2 post history accounts showing up for the Live Forum Q&A. Where have you guys been?

Comments

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Originally posted by TribeofOne
    wow, look at all the 1 or 2 post history accounts showing up for the Live Forum Q&A. Where have you guys been?

TSW forums probably. The forum Q&A was mentioned there and also on a number of chat channels in the game itself today.

I remember a similar thing happening with the Wildstar dev Q&A a few months back. A lot of MMORPG gamers don't bother with this site, hell, I can only attribute the amount of time I spend here to some weird form of intellectual masochism.

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    Originally posted by dancingstar

TSW forums probably. The forum Q&A was mentioned there and also on a number of chat channels in the game itself today.

I remember a similar thing happening with the Wildstar dev Q&A a few months back. A lot of MMORPG gamers don't bother with this site, hell, I can only attribute the amount of time I spend here to some weird form of intellectual masochism.

yeah thats probably it. although most of these 1 post account are showing as at least a year old. oh well, ya know

• KabullaKabulla Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by dancingstar

yeah thats probably it. although most of these 1 post account are showing as at least a year old. oh well, ya know

Maybe some people rather play than post or post of official game forums... I only have an account here for a reason I can't even remember why but, I am sure it wasn't to post here on these boards.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Yeah its a trip but it happens with all kinds of mmos. I remember a couple years ago, mmorpg.com did a screenshot contest for some obscure f2p cash shop mmo (like the ones we see ads for all the time). Anyway, 300 posts later, it was full of screenshots posted by members who the majority were new. But there were quite a lot of 2-5 year old accounts and it was their first post.

I thought it was kinda cool. Had no idea that game had such a dedicated following.

• RabidMouthRabidMouth Member Posts: 196
    Lots of people have accounts for all the free giveaways and contests that mmorpg.com does.

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Gaeluian
    How ignorant. Just because people don't post, does not mean that they don't read. I, generally, hate posting anything because of attitudes like this.
    Did I miss something? I thought this was a pretty positive thread.
  • sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849
    Originally posted by CowboyHat
    Lots of people have accounts for all the free giveaways and contests that mmorpg.com does.

Most of the TSW accounts were created because of the MMORPG inagem shirt i guess.

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.