Why should you join Dark Ultimates?Glad you asked!About our guild:
Dark Ultimates, a concept brought to fruition much sooner than expected! Beginning with the idea, "Never Stand Alone!"
We seized that concept and rooted it firmly with our mission statement to follow along side that. "Take multi-player back!"
That is right, we are taking it back.
Our community, was founded on friendship and evolved into a brotherhood of players seeking something more than your average guild. We have accumulated some of the top talent in today's games and value quality over quantity. Our player base varies from men and women, mild to wild, casual to hardcore, PVE/PVP alike. Our current focus is to make the most out of FinalFantasy XIV: A Realm reborn in every way, with future endeavors to follow.
Overall, we have a fairly diverse level of experience. Most of us have a long history of being among the top players in each game we have played, but we do not tolerate the "Elitist" mindset that comes with that stereotype. We show respect to everyone, in our guild or not. We do not trash talk, troll forums or disrupt communities. One of us represents all of us.
As an adult community, you must be 18 years of age or older to join. All of our players are professionals with real life jobs, families and households to maintain, so drama is something you will not find here, 100% drama free.
Currently, Dark Ultimates is recruiting top talent for our Free Company! We are actively seeking heroes to join who demonstrate a love for the game. A passion for group activities and desire to be on Teamspeak3 when in-game. The following should apply to you...What we are looking for:Dedication
- We are "Alt friendly", but are looking for dedicated players who invest time into advancing towards end-game content. Exceptions can be made, on a case by case basis, the quality of your application and interview will play a very large role in the final decision should an exception need to be made.Respect
- You must treat your guild mates with respect and that respect will extend to non-members too. We do not tolerate inappropriate behavior towards anyone. Our members are Male/Female, and free to be who they are. Harassment is something we take seriously and have a zero tolerance policy.Interest
- You must have a keen interest in PVE activities. We do love all things about this game. We are very effective at farming group content and it is one of our strongest points. We ask that PVE come first and PVP come after everything else has been accomplished.Teamwork
- You must be a team player. We expect you to have a high level of situation awareness, desire to improve your game and a willingness to place the group's needs above your own. We want people who can see the bigger picture and are happy to contribute to the success of all involved. With this comes a need for players who can learn from and overcome adversity. It's very common to find members donating items to one another or trading them.Communication
- You must be active on our Teamspeak3 Server. It is the easiest way to keep your finger on the pulse of the community, find events and join in the latest discussions. Voice chat is mandatory for all new members who join. "In-game in Teamspeak3... NO exceptions". To further facilitate teamwork we have Forums for excellent communication, scheduled events and hilarious fun. Groups
- You must be group friendly. New to the game? Don't like spending more time looking for group than playing? Part of our founding belief is that we want to, "Take multi-player back" to multi-player games, that's right we're taking it back, full-throttle . Every night we form groups to tackle content together, these groups are formed primarily in Mumble, another great reason to be on Mumble when in-game.Variety
- You must be diverse and respectful. All gamers are welcome, we range from the mild to wild, casual and hardcore gamers, PVE/PVP alike. While we have many cultures within the guild our members are free to find their own niche. We're an all adult guild, membership is not granted to minors, so all the people will be professionals who are 18+. We are female friendly, ladies we can assure you that if you join the community that you will not be haggled by men looking for dates and other unsavory ideas.What we offer you:Active
- We are active everyday! Our members login and love to play the game. Our prime time hours are from 18:00-21:00 GMT -7, a conversion on our application will confirm if you play during these times. Many members, play extended hours beyond that time frame, but you can be assured that 3 hour window is very active. You should be active consistently during the times we are to be considered for the Free Company.Forums
- You can find our official forums [here]
. We share ideas, strategies, personal interests and some general rhetoric. Our forums are young and growing, you have a chance to make them great with us. We keep them ad free for our members and Enjin's mobile app works well for "On-the-go" access.Application
- We screen our members and can be selective. We know our community values quality over quantity. It is not about sheer numbers here it's about the solid foundation we build, many huge guilds crumble around us, we will remain strong and eternal.Social Media
- Join our [Steam Group]
. Jump onto [Facebook]
. Follow us on Twitter, @DarkUltimates
. View coverage on our [TwitchTV]
. This is something we feel will grow in the future and need you to help make it a success.Achievements
- We recognize various accomplishments be it in-game, on the forums or in social media. As a part of the Dark Ultimates initiative you get to reward yourself and our community. With your efforts you truly pay it forward. By encouraging positive growth of our guild, of this game and of yourself and we reward that!Apply today:
To avoid complications with the application please make an Enjin account first.[Apply Now!]
Invites are done during prime time by, Vitches Ofeastwick
, Osedax Mucofloris
, after you application has been accepted. Check back often because we may have questions for you about your application.
Sincerly, Vitches Ofeastwick
Founder of Dark Ultimates