Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holdsquare Reapers Looking for more to join Free Company on Midgardsormr

The HoldSquare Reapers is a global online Playstation gaming community for adults, but we are also accepting PC players for FFXIV. We only require that you are 21+, are respectful, and also own a PSN account. It doesn't matter if you never use it, but you'll need it if you decide to venture into other games with the Reapers! So, if you are over 21 years old and you are looking for a laid-back, fun-loving, mature group of gamers to hang out with, you've come to the right place. WELCOME TO THE HOLDSQUARE REAPERS!

You see, we are all adults, most of us with families, and we LOVE video games! We are the generation that grew up with the Atari 2600 and Colecovision and thought they were the coolest inventions ever. Since those early days, the games have gotten bigger and the graphics have gotten sharper. But while the games have changed in many ways, some things will always stay the same. No matter how amazing and epic the games become, its just as important WHO you are playing with! So many of us have gotten fed up over the years playing games with 12 year olds or immature douchebags who ACT like they are 12. You know who I mean, the kind of kids who know nothing about teamwork and only care about their own personal stats.

That's why we founded the HoldSquare Reapers. An all-adult gaming group dedicated to teamwork, respect, and HAVING FUN! We wanted to start an active gaming community especially for grown-ups that was competitive, yet still casual. What do I mean by that? We are "casual" gamers meaning this is not our career, its a hobby. And we treat it as such. BUT, we are all competitive and we always like to do our best. But at the end of the day we remember that these are, in fact, games.

But don't let the word "casual" fool you, we are all VERY into our games and we play them often. Plus, we are always on the forum talking about our favorite games, sharing tips and strategies, as well as talking about upcoming games we are looking forward to. So even though we are "casual", we are also INVOLVED, ACTIVE, and PASSIONATE. Everyone is here because we were all looking for the same thing.

Check us out and sign up!
www.holdsquare.com

www.holdsquare.com

Comments

• soulvamp2soulvamp2 Member Posts: 18
    We are still accepting new members of all walks of life who are 21+ years old.

www.holdsquare.com

Still looking for a mature FC company to join? Check us out.

www.holdsquare.com

We are still growing and doing 2 weekly events atm.  More are welcome to join our ranks.

www.holdsquare.com

• samsylumsamsylum Member Posts: 7

Hey everyone,

The Reapers are a great bunch of people. They're mature, yet fun. They're about teamwork, respect and communication. Though the Reapers are gaming beasts, they're always helping new players. 

As for the community, everything is super organized. There are calendar events and contests going on. Plus, every new member gets welcomed and guided.

On top of everything, The Reapers are adults and realize that real life comes first, and know that a game is a game.

I could go on and on but I'm just going to say that joining Holdsquare.com was the best gaming decision I've ever made.

I couldn't have asked for a better clan.

Sam

• cythrawllcythrawll Member Posts: 1

I can't wait for you to join us. I have a lot of events planned. or just come so you have someone to talk to if you're into soloing!     

In the near future we are going to be starting to do treasure hunting as a group. Anyone is free to join us.

www.holdsquare.com

This truly is a one of a kind community! Everyone is helpful, nice, mature and fun!
    If you’re curious about our FF events, you can always take a look at our FB page https://www.facebook.com/HoldSquareGaming

www.holdsquare.com

Good job on Saturday's event everyone!
    Have you ever accidentally went into a treasure hunt as a DoL?  I have and this one of many laughs we have as a group in the Reapers.

www.holdsquare.com

Wanna give a shout out to our new FF Reapers who have joined us this week. Welcome!
    We had our first 8 man treasure hunt last night it was fun. Come join us next time. www.holdsquare.com

www.holdsquare.com

Wanted to throw out a congrats to the winners of a contest we held on the site!
     Don't forget to check out our twitter for quick and easy updates! https://twitter.com/holdsquare
    Don't forget this is a great weekend to join us for the free weekend of play for inactive account holders.

www.holdsquare.com

Originally posted by soulvamp2
    Don't forget this is a great weekend to join us for the free weekend of play for inactive account holders.

Awesome news!

The weekend is here.  Time for everyone who hasn't played for awhile to meet us.

www.holdsquare.com

We have achieved rank 6 and almost to 7 now. What are you waiting for join one of the best gaming communities in the world.

www.holdsquare.com

We made Rank 7 and are almost 8.  Also we have contests, a new buff schedule and events starting next month.  Come join us.

www.holdsquare.com

We made Rank 8 a few weeks ago.  Still all are welcome to join us if they are respectful and 21 or older.

www.holdsquare.com

Tired of no community in your Free Company?  The cliques within it getting you down?  Join us and we can show you what a true community is.

www.holdsquare.com

• RaindrixXRaindrixX Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Don't forget to check out HSR! We are always recruiting! Constantly looking for those who would be a great fit into our community. If you think you would be a great fit then please drop on by and consider joining HoldSquare Reapers today!
  • feegorefeegore Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hey! We're still actively looking for people interested in becoming a part of our community. If you think we'd be a good fit for you, drop by our website and check us out!