Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TMNT Out of the Shadows Ongoing...

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Intro To The Party

First Ep.1 Turtle Connection

===============================================================

Normally I don't do these types of things. Well very rarely if I do. So if I do you know it has to be a very good reason. This game is a awesome throwback comeback game. Look forward to whole series. :)

They even have a throw back hd version of the game. Kinda like it was in turtles in time. The game works basically like devil may cry action, with swapping between turtles.

Comments

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by Silentstorm

Intro To The Party

===============================================================

Normally I don't do these types of things. Well very rarely if I do. So if I do you know it has to be a very good reason. This game is a awesome throwback comeback game. Look forward to whole series. :)

They even have a throw back hd version of the game. Kinda like it was in turtles in time. The game works basically like devil may cry action, with swapping between turtles.

The game is great, problem is the multiplayer on PC doesn't work properly :-/

imageimage

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Yea I love it and sorry I forgot the first link lol...

I added the first episode now too. Everyone who played the old ninja turtles should pick this up.