Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning Player - Best solo class - Single/2 player dungeons

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062

I saw an interview and video of a dev doing a solo dungeon that he said was a remake of a raid dungeon.  He said they were for two players but a well geared player could solo it. 

I've been out of the game for a while, so can someone tell me the best solo class available?

I had a rogue at level cap back in 2011 when the game came out, and I remember you could switch from bard to archer to assassin, though is this class able to solo one of these dungeon?

I kinda wanna just make the flavor of the month class and solo these dungeons they just rolled out.  Can someone make a recommendation to me?  Thanks!

Best regards,

Time Trapper

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.