Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Video] Age of Wushu - Mount Hua - Best PvP on the market - "You don't even know it"

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

This is why Age of Wushu PvP is special. This is why there is a world wide 150k USD, 1 v 1, invitational, winner take all, annual tournament. Wushu. 

Mount Hua is a monthly server wide 1 v 1 competition. Hopeful competitors collect invitations all month by being top 100 in various catagories, and killing. Those who do not want to compete simply do not accept their initial invitation. There are 1000 spectator tickets sold with in game currency. Spectators have a chance to receive skills based on the skills of the competitors they watch. All 1000 tickets sold.

Feel free to ask any questions. Part 2 coming soon. I have about 1 hours worth of this months Mount Hua Footage. I hope you enjoyed it!

edit- 4th clip should have been 1st!

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090
    What's so special about a one-on-one tournament?  And why does that make this game the best PvP on the market?  I played the game in beta.  Didn't find it to be very engrossing.  <shrugs>
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by RebelScum99
    What's so special about a one-on-one tournament?  And why does that make this game the best PvP on the market?  I played the game in beta.  Didn't find it to be very engrossing.  

Well what's special about Wushu Mount Hua tournament is that it's 1 v 1, monthly, active competition to get in, several spectator modes, spectators receive skills... um there's some more... winner receives the most OP weapon ever made in a mmorpg, Imagine if you could use Frostmourne, then triple that lol, etc...

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"