Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am amazed at how cheap this became.

MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

9.99$

Not even on sale. It took roughly 3 months for it to lose 80% of it's value. I imagine by the end of the year - F2P!

Makes me really laugh when I asked people about this and if I should wait, and I said "Well, maybe 6 months from now I can get it for like 9.99$ or cheaper."

They lol'ed at me, told me "Keep dreaming", and that It'd have to wait til NEXT years Steam summer sale for a price like that. Oh the lulz to be had. 9.99, not even on SALE!

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Comments

• atenemaatenema Member Posts: 6

$9.99 is still too much. The game in general, is pretty terrible (in my opinion.)

It will most definitely be F2P sooner than later.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    check the DLC price
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • RaventreeRaventree Member Posts: 456
    Trion did such an amazing job with Rift that it is hard for me to imagine them falling down so hard on this game.  I suspect the schedule being set by the TV show and not the devs is responsible in large part for its failings.  Still, an MMO on my Xbox that I can play while lounging back on my couch instead of hunched over my keyboard is really appealing.  I already spend too much time on my computer and just want to spread some MMO goodness to my console.  I was hoping this game would fill that gap, but it isn't looking that way.

Currently playing:
    Rift
    Played:
    SWToR, Aion,EQ, Dark Age of Camelot
    World of Warcraft, AoC

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    yeah Defiance is pretty bad BUT they recently announced that they will be redoing a lot of stuff and making a lot of gameplay and UI changes. Hopefuly Defiance will be worth its price soon™
  • KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

This could be a f2p move, other stores are liquidating the box down to what appears to be at-cost levels.  Checked Target, it's $10 there too.

A shame this game was prioritized over ArcheAge, but ah well, at least it's out and over with.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I was waiting for the game to go on sale also, but I am unsure if I even want to pay the regular price of 9.99 at this point.  Also, I don't think that includes the dlc, which they are selling a season pass to buy.