Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There Should Be A Petition For A True Open World Experience And Non-Restricted Open World PVP

123457»

Comments

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by Macrinus101

I don't know what is wrong with these mindless developers, they are real idiots. The fact that you cannot see the enemy faction when you enter their territory makes no damn sense at all, things like this are virtually unheard of in all MMO's. Also the fact that all PVP is restricted to Cryrodil and your gear automatically scales in Cyrodil so everything is balanced, that part is fine but I want true open world pvp with no gear changes. Why the hell can't we have a game that allows all factions to play with each other? Since they are using shards, the PVE places would simply have a flagging system for pvp outside of Cyrodiil and a PVP Shard will have unrestricted pvp. I am really disapointed with this game, I was really looking foward to a first person MMORPG that doesn't have garbage gameplay (Darkfall unholy wars but still, I never played that). I really liked the gameplay in Skyrim and an Elder scrolls mmo with gameplay like that would be amazing but with all these stupid restrictions, this MMO will feel BORING.

I wanna see the enemy faction in their zones and I don't want all pvp restricted to Cyrodiil. Screw this game, at least there are true unrestricted open world sandbox type MMO's like Black Desert Online and EQ Next being made, sadly, these fantasy MMO's will probably not have a first person view that you can actually play in and see your sword/shield/staff.

Proof PVE games should never try to pander to PVP players.  They will always want to force game companies to change PVE to a degree that PVE is unenjoyable for PVE only players....     

Translation to OP post:

"Make the whole gameworld PVP"  because we are not happy just killing people who want to PVP, we want to PVP people in their towns or when they are on quests and deeply submerged in their fantasy world of PVE.   WE WANT THEM ALL TO DIE"

• Eol-Eol- Member UncommonPosts: 274
    If people don't want to play the game because its not 'open world PvP' enough, then don't play. If you cant go into every nook and cranny of the world and kill players there, then it doesn't qualify as true PvP. We get it. You aren't happy with the game. So don't play. And no need to keep telling us about it and make 100 more posts.

Elladan - ESO (AD)
    Camring - SWTOR (Ebon Hawk)
    Eol & Justinian - Rift (Faeblight)
    Ceol and Duri - LotRO (Landroval)
    Kili - WoW
    Eol - Lineage 2
    Camring - SWG
    Justinian (Nimue), Camring - DAoC

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    Please do not necro old threads.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.