Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Zero First Look And Introduction!

XaenexXaenex Member UncommonPosts: 70

Hey guys, it's actually my very first First Look, more to come. If you'd like even more information on Ragnarok Zero, you guys can take a look here.

YouTube: Ragnarok Zero First Look | Ragnarok Prelude First Look 

Comments

• dnadestinyxdnadestinyx Member Posts: 22
    It looks nice.  It's been a long time since I played RO and I used to be really hyped up about RO2, but we all know how that went, so it's hard for me to find RO news interesting anymore.
  • XaenexXaenex Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Originally posted by dnadestinyx
    It looks nice.  It's been a long time since I played RO and I used to be really hyped up about RO2, but we all know how that went, so it's hard for me to find RO news interesting anymore.

It's understandable being hesitent to be excited over any new Ragnarok Online game, considering the absolute of the current Ragnarok Online 2 (I much preferred the old one from years back, it really was RO brought to life in 3D). I do have to say that you won't get your hopes up with this game if you know what to expect, and that's a traditional experience. The game just does not seem to have been designed nor developed for a hardcore experience, from what I've played of the game. Of course, this could change between now and the time NA sees this game come to light.

Any additional thoughts?
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

they killed it with that "dungeon" thing
    the open world is a essential part of RO!

Originally posted by CasaFranky

they killed it with that "dungeon" thing
    the open world is a essential part of RO!

I actually agree, I much value the old dungeon system that's in Ragnarok Online.