Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gay/Straight clarification

I have been trying to get people to see what it means to be gay or straight.

For the record I, buddhaneo99, am straight man/male, that means I am incredibly, incredibly, attracted to women/females/girls. I prefer the company and touch of females and do not like the company or touch of males. This means that I am straight.This is not an affirmation.

If you are a gay man/male/boy, you, males are attracted to other men/males/boys, you prefer the company of males. Stop being so self centered and realise that you like males and not females. I am not talking about myself, I am talking about you!!!

I am positive that you all like men, every last one of you. If you are attracted to me because I understand you, don't be! I am repulsed by men, I can't stand them!!! Remember I am a male, who is ONLY attracted to females!!!

Sex is about sharing the like you have for the other person in a physical way and should only be done if you are sexually aroused, at that time by that very same person. If that person doesn't arouse you you shouldn't have sex with them. You should always do exactly what you feel like doing in the sex act, not do it out of duty but because you are FEEL LIKE DOING IT.

Don't fool yourselves, thats not what you all do, meaning you haven't been doing the above, you have been fooling youself...

I don't think you can take any more (you should learn to give). Learn to give to someone you want, do what you FEEL, trust your feelings without disounting whats in you mind.

Peace and clarity to you all.

Your servant,

buddhaneo99

Comments

This discussion has been closed.