Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infinitum: Fleet Recruitment

This fleet, Infinitum, has gone through a couple different Admirals who had different visions for each one. I joined the fleet as just another member at the very beginning. After we reached a certain amount of progress, and I earned the higher rank, the fleet admin started having real life issues that ultimately lead to him leaving the game entirely. At that time he passed fleet ownership on to me.

Unsure if I was ready to lead a fleet just yet I talked with another fleet admiral and we agreed to merge the fleets for the overall benefit of both parties. Which worked fine for a time. Unfortunately it was not meant to last as other people within the fleet had other plans and with the introduction of the Legacy of Romulus saw the departure of our then Admiral and other fleet members as well.

So this brings us to the present. I have decided that I am going to lead this fleet because it is the only way that I can trust it to move forward. Under my short termed leadership we have managed to hit Starbase Tier III fully. Of course that does not make a fleet grow. Only through hard work and determination does anything get done. The only way to get people to give you that amount of dedication is to provide a leadership with a clear vision and the determination to see it through with integrity. 

I want to see this fleet become a place where people are proud to say they are apart of. A community of people that work together for a common goal. The ideal of being helpful to newcomers, enabling activities (such as group PVP, or group PVE), community sponsored contests, and the progress of the fleet projects to ensure that our members can take advantage of everything the stores provide. 

So once again I hope some of you consider joining fleet Infinitum to help us build one of the best communities in Star Trek Online.

What We Are 

Infinitum is a casual fleet looking for a variety of players. From the once a week player to the 24hour gamer :D Anyone who plays some part of the game is welcome. From PVE to PVP, DOFF missions to even just hanging out or grinding special events.

Are you looking for people with a genuine desire to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before?

We are.

We need people who have a love of this game and the love of a team that works together to achieve greatness.

Currently we are but one of the many small fleets. But irregardless we have achieved a Tier III Starbase with work on the dilithium mine on the way and a Tier I Embassy. With your help we will be able to become the fleet that we know we can be.

All ranks are welcome. You can message me in game at  asag@asagorcus or through our community page listed below.

Please take a moment to look over our page and register if interested in joining us.

http://www.stoinfinitum.com

Also for a direct link to the Recruitment page:

http://stoinfinitum.enjin.com/recruitment

Rank and Structure

Structure is one of the most important aspects of defining who we are as a fleet. It gives a sense of identity and value by declaring various virtues that bind the fleet together. Since we are currently a small fleet  we must operate carefully and choose the wisest course of action with the limited resources at our disposal. For now that means fleet provisions be available to only the very best of our community. At the core we need individuals who work tirelessly towards promoting growth and prosperity. Henceforth this is the rank and structure for the fleet at this time.

The Ranks:

[*] Ensign: An ensign is someone new to the fleet. They have not yet proven themselves by helping others within the fleet and/or contributing towards the fleets progress.

[*] Lieutenant: A Lieutenant has shown support through contributing to fleet projects a total of 25,000k and/or providing invaluable service through community efforts.

[*] Lieutenant Commander: A Lieutenant Commander has shown support through contributing to fleet projects a total of 50,000k and/or providing invaluable service through community efforts.

[*] Commander: A Commander has shown support through contributing to fleet projects a total of 100,000k and/or providing invaluable service through community efforts. Must be level 50.

[*] Captain: A Captain has shown support through contributing to fleet projects a total of 200,000k and/or providing invaluable service through community efforts. Must be level 50. Can put together teams for missions. Has access to fleet provisions.

[*] Vice Admiral: A Vice Admiral has shown support through contributing to fleet projects a total of 500,000 in fleet credit and/or providing invaluable service through community efforts. Must be level 50. Has access to fleet provisions. Responsible for the day to day operations including, but not limited to, managing fleet holdings and assembling teams for various missions.

[*] Fleet Admiral: The Fleet Admirals' primary responsibility is to ensure fleet operations are being managed optimally by ensuring that fleet members are aware of their importance and responsibilities. Also by formulating strategies for the benefit of fleet growth.

*These are in no way the final rank listings. These ranks are subject to change because as the fleet grows so must the policies. When more members are recruited and they contribute to help the fleet grow then more provisions will be available and the provisions will be made available to lower ranks. This is just what must be done at the current stage of where we are at as a fleet. 

*All members are required to have 30 days of service in good standing before becoming eligible for level 50 promotions within the fleet.