Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

video of greatest game ever

bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

help us out, give us a link for a video of the greatest game ever, so the rest of us can see why we need +$400 gpu, cpu and broadband.
With so many games out there one only has limited time we can invest considering rl obligations.
By high end game i was imagining something like GW5 and Battlefield4 graphics.

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Super Mario Bros 3
  • VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• ElboneElbone Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Watch this intro and shiver in nostalgia.
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Originally posted by Elbone
    Watch this intro and shiver in nostalgia.

Damn you... Now I have to go plug in my old snes.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Husvik
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHsYjWm8XSI

They copied WoW

• PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844
    Best 3d 2 player rpg ever.

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    I would have an example of the Greatest Game in the World, but the Devil took it.  Thus, this is just a tribute post.

actual video of the Greatest Game in the World ^^^

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Originally posted by tkreep
    Originally posted by Husvik
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHsYjWm8XSI

They copied WoW

Nope, they copied RIFT actually, or maybe the other way around 

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    You have to feel sorry for the generations that think the greatest game = number of pixels changing colour per second.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

Originally posted by Bladestrom
    You have to feel sorry for the generations that think the greatest game = number of pixels changing colour per second.

In all honesty, they'll get older one day, and they'll be saying the same things we are.  Possibly.  Well, probably not, since we were around at the beginning of gaming.

And holy shit, do I feel old already.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by bhug
    help us out, give us a link for a video of the greatest game ever, so the rest of us can see why we need +$400 gpu, cpu and broadband.
    With so many games out there one only has limited time we can invest considering rl obligations.
    By high end game i was imagining something like GW5 and Battlefield4 graphics.

Graphics don't make a game great.

Plus you can't realy argue about what game is best its a matter of taste and likes.

Some like crysis 3 as best graphics game some like battlefield4, some others prolly point you to other game they like.

Good luck figure out whats best:P

My best game is prolly Morrowind 11years old but thats my taste thats what i like and not for graphics but gameplay.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i