Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

18 Million Achieved! Another $1 Million in less than a week.

MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

Congrats again, to Cloud Imperium! Sales spiked around the release of the Hanger Module for alpha backers, but now seem to be slowing back down to normal.  I would imagine we will see another sales spike around the Dogfighting Module, and after seeing a fast $2 million raised by the decision to release the Hanger Mod, I would imagined CI is feeling even more motivated to get it out than they already were!  It's good news for ALL of us, in my opinion.

$18,000,000 Unlock:

• Exclusive star system for pre-launch backers. Only players who support the game before its launch will receive the computer coordinates needed to allow their jump drives to access this system.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.