Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bike Wipeout

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

My friend goes over the simplest jump ever (Not really a jump, more of a bump) and ends up with a pretty bad fall.

This guy is really clumsy and has the worst luck. He's the only person i've seen that has lost his movie ticket from the area where he bought it, all the way to the ticket ripper who is 20 feet ahead.

Anyways, watch the video here.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,357
    lmao. The nutcracker. He made the mistake of not pulling up on his handle bars.
  • noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

::::18:: That was pritty funny. Looked like it musta hurt too , heh......lol that jump was small too.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Haha, Rath, you crazy Canucks!

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

lol that would kill but it was funny as fuck.... I wouldnt have done that on a mountain bike I would have went with the 21 inch dirt. Ive tried to do jumps with mountian bikes and it never turned out pretty. Well i couldt say juming and jumps with my Free Agent worked either. Had a ramp set up in a parking lot went 4 or 5 feet in the air and nosedived into blacktop. lol