Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pax Prime 2013 Dungeon Preview. :D

MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405

Comments

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571

i wont play wildstar because of the sub payment model, but this is nice hearing news. 

after more than 15 years playing mmo's, i m casual anymore. raids are out of my menu, due to family. so my main end game pve content are mostly dungeons.

i like them a lot, i always did. i like them to be hard though. to be competitive and rewarding, just like a small scale raid. i dont care if i ll be wiping or if i fail because of a lfd system and  a pug group. i also dont care if i need much time to complete them. i just want the challenge to be there, waiting for a proper group to take them down.

i think many ppl are like me. many have quit raiding after years of playing and many considers dungeons as a sort of end game content. but i think none wants to play them in retarded mode, as most of the current mmo's introduce them anymore.

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    You wouldn't pay a sub for this game if it had everything u want in an mmo?

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Thanks for sharing.

Myself not much into raiding, but looking forward to many other things Wildstars seems to be offering. I'd never would ignore a MMORPG just because of one or two feature's I might dislike as MMO's offer or atleast should offer allot more.

And the game being a subscription based game even peaked my interest for the game allot more.

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

"Because fights in WildStar are so movement oriented, the devs expect that each encounter will feel unique instead of being a memorization song-and-dance. Even raids will lock certain wings on different weeks so that players will be forced to shake things up and encounter (gasp) variety."

Love that quote right there!

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith