Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a PIRATE corp!

scars87scars87 Member Posts: 234
Hey guys, I just join eve-online, I played in the early days this game came out, so I am not a total newbie. But anyways.. I was looking for a mature pirate corp, that has some kind of voice comunication. (VENT/TS). image

Comments

• zamoth_bgzamoth_bg Member Posts: 62
    Everyone hates pirate corps. I would suggest you go for 0.0 fighting.  I have fought pirates and it is nof fun really because they tend to run and use only battle ships. Go for 0.0. Pirating is lame and not mature.

---------------------------------------------
    Beta Tested: Lineage2,WoW,
    Trailed: Acherons Call 2, EVE online
    Subscribed/Active:
    EVE online > Prakhgoth
    Guild Wars > Prakhgoth Nosferatu
    Anticipate: SEED,AutoAssualt

• scars87scars87 Member Posts: 234

So eve-online would be beter off without pirates? Would that be fun? How about a world with no problems.. isnt that realistic..

Why I do not like pirates? I do not have problem that they blow up whatever shows on the overview (really, whatever). I have problem that they are no fun to be fought. They run like bitches and prey only on weak targets. You can hardly have a good fight with pirates. They are usually playing it for the easy kill no matter is it worth (money, loot wise).  And most pirates I have talked to are immature and smacktalkers. You get my point? I am telling that if you really want to have fun PvP, do not be pirate. Join a 0.0 corp or mercenery one.

Subscribed/Active:
    EVE online > Prakhgoth

pfft! image

Bountny hunters would be bored and have nothing to kill..

I think pirates are nessary in the eve world or it would be fun. Its one of the reasons I rejoinned eve.

• dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306

Actualy mercenary corps represent a very large part of combat in the game. There hundreds and hundreds of Empire based corporations that can not, do not know how to or do not feel like defending themselves so, in order to fight off another corporation, they simply hire another to fight for them. Some mercenary corps charge up to I believe 1 BILLION ISK per week of combat, expensive price but when you look at some of these guys wallets, they feel it is well worth it.

As for having nothing to do, if you are in 0.0 space, you always run into someone or another who dosen't like you. You can either choose to fight them or run (information about immature pirates is quite correct imho).

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
    Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
    Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)

Hmm if you put it that way...

Originally posted by dRedawg

Bountny hunters would be bored and have nothing to kill..
    I think pirates are nessary in the eve world or it would be fun. Its one of the reasons I rejoinned eve.

Yeah. I agree. I am telling you that it is not such a fun being pirate. Join somethign with more team play. Except if you are not there for the easy kill.

Subscribed/Active:
    EVE online > Prakhgoth

• IFamiINIeIFamiINIe Member Posts: 13

I'm in a Pirate corp with just my Fiance. We fly in one region in 0.4-0.1 security systems. Just fly in inty's blowing up NPC'ers for there mods to build Battleships. That and camping gates for traders in battlecruisers. Mainly do this solo. But we wouldn't mind having a 3rd or 4th. But we are true pirates, just blowing ships and crippling trade routes for the loot and the refine. We also run a small PoS and try to claim space hehe. We are RP and very mature players.

Just try to stay away from these other small corps of kids who pirate. More pirates = less loot/payout for you. I think a good corp I would recommend would be "The Lost Souls". Small, experienced and not so much immature.

-Famine Aligher'ri, of Voice of One.

Originally posted by IFamiINIe

I'm in a Pirate corp with just my Fiance. We fly in one region in 0.4-0.1 security systems. Just fly in inty's blowing up NPC'ers for there mods to build Battleships. That and camping gates for traders in battlecruisers. Mainly do this solo. But we wouldn't mind having a 3rd or 4th. But we are true pirates, just blowing ships and crippling trade routes for the loot and the refine. We also run a small PoS and try to claim space hehe. We are RP and very mature players.
    Just try to stay away from these other small corps of kids who pirate. More pirates = less loot/payout for you. I think a good corp I would recommend would be "The Lost Souls". Small, experienced and not so much immature.
    -Famine Aligher'ri, of Voice of One.

Being RP is very important in EVE. Even if you are not RPer you can just try not to ruin it with some leet comment. :) Now. IC I will gank you if you get in matari space^^ . OCC Glad to see some mature pirates around (not that there arent).

Subscribed/Active:
    EVE online > Prakhgoth

Heh, good luck on that. I can't move really out of my region due to seciruty status :) Never leave hanger without my handy cloaking device either :P

But I really wish there was more mature RP style piratry around. Most of them just kill players to kill players. We blow up ships for the refine to build other ships. Standard mining you know? Heh

• resilienceresilience Member Posts: 29

Hey,

If you're interested in taking a mature player under your wing who is not yet a vet but would like to learn the ways of piracy in the vast world of space then I'm your man. I host a private teamspeak server that we can use to communicate if you dont already have a server established.

I cannot stand the immature nonsense that has become prevalent in today's mmorpgs, Roleplaying is utterly squashed and held as a boring activity. I on the other hand thoroughly enjoy acting out a character and taking on the role of my in game persona.

Send me an email [ [email protected] ] and we can set something up. If you're not interested that's fine too, either reply or send me a message so I know I'm not talking to the emptiness of space.

-- resilience

• JhughesyJhughesy Member Posts: 419

For RP style pirating join the Blood Inquisition.

The last 5 out of 6 in-game news events would be a good read if you want to know what we are about. You can also read the background on the Blood Raiders on the eve-online.com site.

• fe_numberonefe_numberone Member UncommonPosts: 8

The only worthwhile PVP corp in EVE is the Forsaken Empire.  I wouldn't go as far as to say we are pirates, but we are good at killing people.

check www.eve-kills.com

• JhughesyJhughesy Member Posts: 419
    Forsaken Empire? Thought they said 'mature'. image
  • John_RamsesJohn_Ramses Member Posts: 2

I am interested in everything TACTICS related. I guess that would entail a combat Corp, not necessarily a Pirate, I would prefer something more military style... is there anything like that?

Plenty of corps like that. Definity not Forsaken Empire though.

• SpoonthieveSpoonthieve Member Posts: 84

Apply for 'M. Corp' ticker [M.]

=========================

• I3LackwolfI3Lackwolf Member Posts: 8

I am in the same boat as OP, I am in need for a moderately sized Merc/Pirate corp, I say moderate because being a new player I dont want to get swallowed up by a large corp and get lost in a sea of ppl who are already familiar with each other. Over a mil sp now specced mostly in combat skills if anyone needs to know.