Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't log in.

Thunder073Thunder073 Member UncommonPosts: 108

I was promoted to enter codes again. I did, resumed logging in then had 2 choices, basically server 1 or server 2.

Well server one is telling me i don't have the right platform (which i do) and server 2 allows me to log in but now have no characters... Did the do a wipe?!

Please help, very frustrated =(

Comments

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    I couldn't log in for days either then i made a character and saw all males look like women and logged off. Seriously is there a non effeminate option in this game?
  • DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

there was no wipe.  you entered your code into this site, correct?

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation

Originally posted by nerovipus32
    I couldn't log in for days either then i made a character and saw all males look like women and logged off. Seriously is there a non effeminate option in this game?

*looks at ff10-13*

Well this IS a Final Fantasy game

• Thunder073Thunder073 Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Yes i entered the codes. Issue is with server 1 telling me i cant log in and server 2 allowing me access but with no characters...
  • DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    what do you mean server 1, and server 2?  when I log in there are NA+EU servers and the JP servers.

When I log in and hit "Start" from main screen it gives two options now (that have not been here for the past week) it now says select service account XIV 1 or select service account XIV 2.

service account XIV 1 gives me a warning pop up and kicks me out of game. service account XIV 2 allows me to fulling log in, but with no characters on any server

• kmpatkmpat Member UncommonPosts: 21
    PC or PS3 ?
    PC
  • MishakaiMishakai Member Posts: 105

Issues like this have been addressed ad-nausium on the official XIV:ARR forums, perhaps you should check for your answer from the people who have created the game.

Long story short, you did it wrong (entered codes incorrectly) and support will have to merge your two service accounts.

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

Originally posted by Mishakai
    Issues like this have been addressed ad-nausium on the official XIV:ARR forums, perhaps you should check for your answer from the people who have created the game.Long story short, you did it wrong (entered codes incorrectly) and support will have to merge your two service accounts.

This.

The entire codes thing was overly complicated, executed poorly, and had a lot of confusion and misinformation all the way around. Compounded with some PS3 code glitches, a lot of people have this problem.

S/E customer support can merge your two service accounts and fix it if you call them.

Thank you guys for the info. Yes this was very confusing for me (sad to say because im 29 and have had a lot of MMO experience) but i agree it was very poorly communicated.

I will try calling and fixing this. Thanks again guys =)