Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hangar Screenshots (Business and Deluxe) Plus Ship Shots/ Hangar Store Launch

2»

Comments

• AG-VukAG-Vuk Member UncommonPosts: 823
    Originally posted by morbuskabis

Originally posted by firefly2003
    One of the best things about this game in my opinion is : NO CARTOONY GRAPHICS!!!!! : D

So much this! +1

Not this so much. granted the patch smoothed some of the movement concerns I had. I also realize this is an Alpha. Moving left and right while walking , is just a bad animation that'll require a lot of work. Here's hoping that the view from the pilots seat is better then the static models. I do like what I'm seeing , I'm just not going to be overly excited until I see where this leads. At least they got rid of the peripheral blurring that was making people motion sick. lol. I'm still looking forward to this game.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by morbuskabis

Originally posted by firefly2003
    One of the best things about this game in my opinion is : NO CARTOONY GRAPHICS!!!!! : D

So much this! +1

This games features would be great cartoony or not, I'd play the *&^% out of it either way.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    I sure multi person ships are as cool as it sounds.
  • AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    Originally posted by Ikeda

Man, this is already shaping up to be the best $250 I ever pre-spent on a game.  I really should login and see what all the stuff on my profile is about.

Now, buying all the ships?  Seems a bit expensive for my tastes.  Even with free lifetime insurance on the ship.  Dunno.  I'd rather earn the ships.

ROFL...I spent $1000 already ffs I've also got a shed full of the ships too. I went and met the guys at Gamescom and helped them get ready for their pre release show in Koln was a blast meeting so many nice people the community is rocking already. Not met a single dick yet everyone seems pumped for this and doing all they have to so as to make it work.

I worked all day with Eric Wingman Patterson patching the dang hanger module on shity down load internet speed, took about 5 hours and we made it 5 minutes before they opened the doors. Met loads of people giving out their posters too was a pleasure to be part of this epic journey. If you have not already pledged I suggest you get on it asap...https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge this is going to be the biggest space hit we have ever seen.

See you in the Verse...

I'm Debt Collector on the forums, look forward to chatting with anyone who joins us.

Asbo

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Originally posted by NightBandit
    Originally posted by Ikeda

Man, this is already shaping up to be the best $250 I ever pre-spent on a game.  I really should login and see what all the stuff on my profile is about.

Now, buying all the ships?  Seems a bit expensive for my tastes.  Even with free lifetime insurance on the ship.  Dunno.  I'd rather earn the ships.

ROFL...I spent $1000 already ffs I've also got a shed full of the ships too. I went and met the guys at Gamescom and helped them get ready for their pre release show in Koln was a blast meeting so many nice people the community is rocking already. Not met a single dick yet everyone seems pumped for this and doing all they have to so as to make it work.

I worked all day with Eric Wingman Patterson patching the dang hanger module on shity down load internet speed, took about 5 hours and we made it 5 minutes before they opened the doors. Met loads of people giving out their posters too was a pleasure to be part of this epic journey. If you have not already pledged I suggest you get on it asap...https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge this is going to be the biggest space hit we have ever seen.

See you in the Verse...

I'm Debt Collector on the forums, look forward to chatting with anyone who joins us.

What did you think of the Wingman poster in one of my screenshots.. I think that and the CR poster are my favs for right now :D

• TyrianPrimeTyrianPrime Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Great views OP, when you get the buggy, remember to post it also, so the drooling can be complete!:)

Fully supporting STAR CITIZEN by the Legendary Grandmaster of the Space Game Genre, Chris Roberts.For Captain Eisen's memory.....For Squadron 42...For the Space Genre....For the PC....I pledge!
    Star Citizen
    TOG Star Citizen-Join Us

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Nice screenshots! On a sidenote, does anyone else gets reallyyyy pumped up from the launcher music? Sometimes I leave it on, just to listen!
  • eric_w66eric_w66 Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    Originally posted by causs
    Nice screenshots! On a sidenote, does anyone else gets reallyyyy pumped up from the launcher music? Sometimes I leave it on, just to listen!

I've not made it past about 15 seconds of the music before my ears bleed and I have to I turn it off.

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Originally posted by TyrianPrime
    Great views OP, when you get the buggy, remember to post it also, so the drooling can be complete!:)

A few days late but here is the buggy :D