Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] General: LEGO Minifigures Online: An Action Adventure RPG

2»

Comments

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    It sounds quite promising. Probably not something I'll ever play, but could be a nice source of profit for FunCom. Hopefully, they can scale Dreamworld back a bit, so it works even on weak PCs.
  • AtlasGravesAtlasGraves Member UncommonPosts: 16

Funcom was over-ambitious on their outing of Age Of Conan. 

We all played wow, never had to upgrade our PC's except maybe a video card, and it worked and ran fine.

Age of Conan came out, and the graphics blew everything away, 90% of PC's were just 'not there'

I was in beta for both Wow and Aoc. 

Funcom has really turned things around, the secret world is amazing, great stuff they signed this deal with LEGO, lets really hope that only the best can come out of it.

Great IP, great theme and concept , we know it will have great graphics, lets hope they pull it off for the sake of better fun gaming.

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556
    Not really my sort of game, but I having enjoyed TSW and still playing Age of Conan I hope this is sucessful to see Funcom continue to make unique and interesting MMOs.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709
    I love Funcom and absolutely love all their MMO's. I've made a promise that I'll buy all the games they will release. I so much hope that this will be F2P from the start, or else I'll have to break that promise I made...
  • hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by maplestone
    The short life and sudden death of Lego Universe feels like it leaves a large question mark over the IP.

Actually in the end LEGO UNverser was turning into a really good game. Once LEGO pulled the development inhouse they made remarkable strives towards making the game really good. Alas it was too late. The game had gotten the mark of death and players were not willing to give it a second shot.

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Originally posted by spawn12345

funcom making lego games... what a waste :(

They always had big dreams about their mmos and were one of the few who really tried new things when everyone else were churning out the same shit year after year

yep I loved AoC for a bit, especially the combat it was Fun and brutally fun to watch!

• fatpandafatpanda Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Originally posted by Razeekster
    I can't begin to trust Funcom after it's many mess-ups. Also because they are in financial woes their content updates are super slow.

Why do peopel think Funcom has "finacial woes"

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-29-funcom-sees-significant-revenue-rise-for-q1-2013

And they update content in The Secret World pretty reuglar..like every few months.

Do some research it's not to hard.