Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New worlds (servers) will come in the following week

TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/9e77bce9272c0ae45bd42b6ceb9a5dc1ffeec709

At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will be unavailable.

[Details]
- Address minor issues discovered since Early Access as well as previously confirmed issues
- Preparations for adding new Worlds in the following week
- Preparations for handling an influx in concurrent user counts as a result of split processing the duty finder

* Clients will update automatically upon launch after the date and time below.

* We will announce details of the fixes at a later time.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 28, 2013 from 08:00 to 11:00 (GMT)
* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason for why I am posting this: it gives hope to the people who had a too rocky start (if they even started) :).

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    ive been wanting to start on Gilgamesh the whole day and now its down for maintenance lol. i just went back to Tiamat, a japanese server. Its nice that they are adding more servers as needed, but i think i will stay on Tiamat. I've been wanting to learn japanese for a while now (never took classes 'cus i started taking french first). I remember when i was learning english, online gaming was one of the things i did the most to practice english. I can do the same thing on a japanese server once i learn the basics :p

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

Oh god! I really hope they managed to at least remove all solo story missions from the Duty finder and not make them dependend anymore.

This would solve most of the issues and why they had to put up the login restrictions.

If they then also fix the Queue system by removing the cap With todays maintenance, then I will be trully impressed!

/Fingers crossed!

• RalstlinRalstlin Member UncommonPosts: 234
    i hope they do not add too much servers that need merge later.