Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CCP's World of Darkness? Vaporware?

Electro057Electro057 Member UncommonPosts: 683
So most of my research into this title has proved fruitless, turning up a few fan caught videos at White Wolf's cons and the like...I was wondering what information is available about this title...or is it just vaporware? I mean it's been in the works for so long and it's not even discussed or marketed in the slightest. Almost 9/10 people I adressed about it didn't even know it existed, so what's up?

--Custom Rig: Pyraxis---
NZXT Phantom 410 Case
Intel Core i5-4690 Processor - Quad Core, 6MB Smart Cache, 3.5GHz
Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
Asus GeForce GTX 760 Video Card - 2GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0
Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 16GB

Comments

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

If you look at the last eve fanfest videos you will find some clips where they talk about it

It is still in VERY EARlY development, but the crux of the game is that it will be a 'vampiric' mmo that is going to be single shard and fully sandboxed, so basically EvE but on the ground :)

Little else is known about the project, but even CCP wont release anything like a suggested date, but you can think in terms of 2015-2016 for it to be out (or at least in visible forms)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

edit fdound this

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• Reiken_BirgeReiken_Birge Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Originally posted by Quazal.A

If you look at the last eve fanfest videos you will find some clips where they talk about it

It is still in VERY EARlY development, but the crux of the game is that it will be a 'vampiric' mmo that is going to be single shard and fully sandboxed, so basically EvE but on the ground :)

Little else is known about the project, but even CCP wont release anything like a suggested date, but you can think in terms of 2015-2016 for it to be out (or at least in visible forms)

This.

Plus the lack of information builds up suspense and interest in the title, especially considering this would be the second game (at least as far as I know) that CCP has made which is entirely different from internet space ships. :p

Kingdom of Knights - Community Manager

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550
    I'm not sure this will be a game I can play.  But that Technology looks amazing adn can respect what they are doing
  • ronymostafa1ronymostafa1 Member Posts: 5
    :3