Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vendetta Online Ouya Gameplay

PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

As you can tell from the video above, Vendetta Online is out on the Ouya (and has been since the Ouya's launch).  Don't believe the hype about that other MMORPG on Ouya, Vendetta wipes the floor with it as far as I'm concerned.  The biggest advantage Vendetta has is one galaxy, one server; you can play this on your Ouya, switch over to one of the many other devices the game has been ported to, and pick up seamlessly where you left off... directly interacting with everyone else playing the game.

Several downsides to the game on Ouya that I've found include the triggers which tend to spaz slightly on their own, causing the ship to roll.  I'm not sure if this is just my box or not, but usually pressing one trigger or the other briefly then releasing causes this to stop.  Also, there is sometimes a slight lag between the wireless controller and the Ouya that seems to occur if there is a solid object (like the bed) in between the box and the controller.  Otherwise, this is the full game on Ouya.  If you have a mobile device like the iPad or an Android phone, you can download the game onto one of those devices and treat yourself to a lite sub ($1 per month), which is my plan (second account... woot!) as soon as my free trial runs out.

Because you are all music aficionados here, the music track is nine inch nails 13 Ghosts II.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance