Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Cerberus LS

DaemonweaverDaemonweaver Member UncommonPosts: 121

Hi

I am a very experienced MMO player (9yrs), been leader of a HC guild for 5yrs but last 4yrs guild has slowly drifted apart due to work, family etc and we became a semi HC to casual guild.

Anyway I am quite enjoying FFXIV been in since CBT1 and I am looking for a smallish Mature, friendly LS that is HC as far as the scope of being an adult with RL comitments allows.

I am not 100% sure how long I will last in this game but at the moment I am really enjoying it and would like to find a LS with similar tastes to me to enjoy all aspects of the game with.

Comments

• Ash_SmokespearAsh_Smokespear Member UncommonPosts: 14

Hey there, I'm not 100% sure if we're what you're looking for but Passion is a guild that has been around for a while, started in 2005 raiding semi-hardcore in WoW. Fast forward to 2013 and now we're a small guild where most people have families and/or full-time jobs that require most of their attention. We tried SWTOR for a while and found that we could do pretty well raiding just one day per week with max focus. We got further than a lot of guilds on our server who spent more time on it anyway.

We do spend a lot of time in game but it's harder to find those times where there are enough of us online at the same time to do things like 8-man instances, but it is what we aim to do eventually, bashing our heads against the toughest content we can find.

If you're interested, you can find us at www.passionguild.org