Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• F2PlagueF2Plague Member UncommonPosts: 232
    I cant read this lol
  • EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Originally posted by F2Plague
    I cant read this lol

Google translate it, we get to play until 8 am pst monday now

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• King_JgKing_Jg Member Posts: 27
    i guess i was wrong...lol
  • tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

World of North America / European data center for β under test period extended (8/19)

<blockquote restore="" "="">Thank you very much for your participation in the nascent Eoruzea β test: Final Fantasy XIV. Currently, we have confirmed that in the world of North American / European data center underlying problem that can not log in the character of some has occurred. Is being carried out to around 16:30 (Monday) 13:30 August 19, 2013, in an emergency maintenance work of World of North America / Europe data center under, and bug fixes in question, to the character of the state you can not log in will be conducted to respond. β test phase 4, was due to end on Monday 18:00 August 19, 2013, but the character you are having this problem is and to tens of thousands, it took a long time to respond , also, given that maintenance work of several hours is required for the modification, only World of North America / Europe data center under, to be extended to Tuesday, 0:00 August 20, 2013 the β test phase 4 I. Continue, Final Fantasy XIV: Thank you for your participation in the nascent Eoruzea β test phase 4. ? World of Japan data center under a defect in question has not occurred, will end on Monday 18:00 August 19, 2013 as planned. Thank you, I deeply apologize that I apologize for any inconvenience, and that the response has been slow. 

translated
  • TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    For those who can't read japanese, the beta is extended for 6 hours.
  • Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584

only World of North America / Europe data center under, to be extended to Tuesday, 0:00

Correction extended by one full day . I had Error 90000 i could not advance any story quests , could not send or rec. /tells could not get in parties could not do any instanced anything and could not leave Limsa . Hope this fixes that also and i have tomorrow off WOHOO!!

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

Currently, we have confirmed that in the world of North American / European data center underlying problem that can not log in the character of some has occurred. Is being carried out to around 16:30 (Monday) 13:30 August 19, 2013, in an emergency maintenance work of World of North America / Europe data center under, and bug fixes in question, to the character of the state you can not log in will be conducted to respond.

Seems that it will be under maintenance for 2 more hours. Hopefully they can get the bugs out.

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Snowdon_Cloudripper

only World of North America / Europe data center under, to be extended to Tuesday, 0:00

Correction extended by one full day . I had Error 90000 i could not advance any story quests , could not send or rec. /tells could not get in parties could not do any instanced anything and could not leave Limsa . Hope this fixes that also and i have tomorrow off WOHOO!!

"Thank you very much for your participation in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with Worlds hosted on the North American and European datacenter which is preventing certain characters from logging into the game.

An emergency maintenance, taking place between Aug. 18, 2013 9:30 p.m. to Aug. 19, 2013 12:30 a.m. (PDT), is currently underway to address characters experiencing this issue.

Phase 4 of the Beta Test was originally scheduled to conclude on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:00 a.m. (PDT). However, given the fact that affected characters are numbering in the tens of thousands and the time it will take to address the situation including the time required for the emergency maintenance, we will be extending the Beta Test until Aug. 19, 2013 8:00 a.m. (PDT) for Worlds hosted on the North American and European datacenter.

We hope for your continued participation in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.

* The Beta Test will end as scheduled on Aug. 19, 2013 2:00 a.m. (PDT) for Worlds hosted on the Japanese datacenter."

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused by this prolonged issue and thank you for your patience.

That is the official statement on the launcher. It's not extended a whole day, it's only 6 more hours.

One more hour of maintenance then. 
  • Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    Originally posted by Torcip
    Originally posted by Snowdon_Cloudripper

"Thank you very much for your participation in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with Worlds hosted on the North American and European datacenter which is preventing certain characters from logging into the game.

An emergency maintenance, taking place between Aug. 18, 2013 9:30 p.m. to Aug. 19, 2013 12:30 a.m. (PDT), is currently underway to address characters experiencing this issue.

Phase 4 of the Beta Test was originally scheduled to conclude on Aug. 19, 2013 at 2:00 a.m. (PDT). However, given the fact that affected characters are numbering in the tens of thousands and the time it will take to address the situation including the time required for the emergency maintenance, we will be extending the Beta Test until Aug. 19, 2013 8:00 a.m. (PDT) for Worlds hosted on the North American and European datacenter.

We hope for your continued participation in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test.

* The Beta Test will end as scheduled on Aug. 19, 2013 2:00 a.m. (PDT) for Worlds hosted on the Japanese datacenter."

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused by this prolonged issue and thank you for your patience.

That is the official statement on the launcher. It's not extended a whole day, it's only 6 more hours.

yeah i was about to edit my post after i opened the Beta client . Going off the JP post lost in translation lol anyway im up until 10am and still have tomorrow off lol

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• twruletwrule Member Posts: 1,251
    Ha, called this (though I was hoping for a full day extra...and not in the middle of the night...) but hey, it's the thought that counts. Looks like I'm staying up.
  • MattTheHGMattTheHG Member Posts: 30
    Not complaining and I'm grateful for what they are doing ... but they should realize that not a lot of people can stay up until 8 am to play the game. Especially people who work on Mondays. ):