Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo2 fans will like MIR3

TorokTorok Member Posts: 26

if your a diablo 2 fan you should love mir3 tho its harder to lev and you wont end up max lev EVER great huntin and fights its 2D kinda 3D if you get what i mean

www.mir3europe.com

any way do you peeps like 3D or 2D mmolrpgs better ?

-Torok

World fo warcraft
Torok
LVL 60 WARRIOR

Legend of Mir 3
Shinobu
LVL 44 WARRIOR

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Torok
    if your a diablo 2 fan you should love mir3 tho its harder to lev and you wont end up max lev EVER great huntin and fights its 2D kinda 3D if you get what i mean

www.mir3europe.com
    -Torok

People like good mmorpg:s, Mir is not one of them. Yes lets pay monthly for a game that is subpar to Diablo2 ::::31::

• TranquilityTranquility Member Posts: 171

Originally posted by Torok

www.mir3europe.com
    -Torok

Lol that was just a bit of a commercial, and to make it less commercial-like you paste a question like that under it ? Wow, resourcefull !

But to awnser your question, i like 3D mmorpg's better ...

• Shinya777Shinya777 Member UncommonPosts: 54

2D or 3D dont really care the question should be, Korean or US as US just dont deserve to even be called a MMORPG there just super toned down ames that take a month to cap with everyone sitting on the level cap.

Korean myself way mroe indepth and 75% of the game aint sat on the level cap.

• TorokTorok Member Posts: 26

yup dat is right :)

WoW has been out like 1 mouth and there loads ot lev 60(max cap)
    mir3 been out 6mouths now :O no one got to cap and in korea itr been out 3 years no one at cap :P

World fo warcraft
    Torok
    LVL 60 WARRIOR

Legend of Mir 3
    Shinobu
    LVL 44 WARRIOR

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power

• XebecXebec Member Posts: 63

I hate the looks of MIR3, no way I would ever pay for THAT! I'm playing knight online at the moment, looks much better and most important... It's free!!! ::::01::

Seccondly even Diablo2 (wich I used to play for 2 years) seems to be far superior to MIR3 ::::31::

Don't really see why anyone would actually go play that game unless that person is VERY desperate.

Greets

• JimudJimud Member Posts: 252
    www.ledgendofmir3.co.kr free ... not illegal ... free...
  • Jer0nim0Jer0nim0 Member Posts: 38
    knight online is no fun at all , the site of legendofmir doesn't work.

---Playing_ryl---

It is good but unknown =)