Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the Game

dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
So....I tried to login earlier today but the game is telling me I need a subscription, just like it did back when the game was going through the server merge. Is this game still running? The forums and website to be basically dead, so far as I can tell.

<3

Comments

• TuyetTuyet Member Posts: 135

I'm not the best to answer this as I don't sub anymore and just play a F2P char off anf on to keep up with the state of Ryzom.

If your account was ever subbed you probably have to sub to use that account. You can create a F2P account and play that if you like.

From what little I've noticed and heard, the game is still plugging along with somewhat decent population, some events off and on, one old friend  even said that there have been some good OP battles.

I also noticed that there has not been much forum activity, not sure what's up with that.

• ArteanArtean Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Originally posted by dreamscaper
    So....I tried to login earlier today but the game is telling me I need a subscription, just like it did back when the game was going through the server merge. Is this game still running? The forums and website to be basically dead, so far as I can tell.

I just reactivated my account from a several years long "break". The game is still running and seem to have a pretty decent amount of players, which I'm sure the server merge helped with.

When in doubt, troll.