Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is the LFG queue working?

fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
been sitting here for awhile now :(

Comments

• Deathgod881Deathgod881 Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Yea seems broken

"Let destruction rain!" from Asbel Tales of Graces f

• ZenTaoYingYangZenTaoYingYang Member Posts: 354

its not broken, everyone and their mothers are playing DPS. I waited 28min until I got group ready.

if you are a tank or healer, you will get in group within 5min 

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521

Here is what we know in MMORPGs to be true.  The vast majority of people play DPS and dungeon queues for DPS are always extremely long.

In FFXIV, they took standard 5-6 party sizes with 3-4 DPS per tank/healer, and they reduced it to 4 for the majority of dungeons.

So now you have 2 DPS per tank/healer.  I'm sure you can imagine the end result.

On the plus side, you can always swap your class to a tank/healer.  So maybe it'll balance out in time...but I doubt it.

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Originally posted by Draemos

Here is what we know in MMORPGs to be true.  The vast majority of people play DPS and dungeon queues for DPS are always extremely long.

In FFXIV, they took standard 5-6 party sizes with 3-4 DPS per tank/healer, and they reduced it to 4 for the majority of dungeons.

So now you have 2 DPS per tank/healer.  I'm sure you can imagine the end result.

On the plus side, you can always swap your class to a tank/healer.  So maybe it'll balance out in time...but I doubt it.

yeah I get that, I only posted because I was in queue for 4 hours