Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those of you playing on the EQMac server

SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788

...who are also using a certain "method" for playing it on a PC and happen to have Nvidia card--is there any possible way to fix the 1st person view graphic anomaly when you swing your weapon(s)? I've really been wanting to get back into EQ and unfortunately, I don't have a mac. That being the case, I'm able to run it on my PC but no matter what I try, I can't fix this graphical glitch that happens when I swing my weapon in 1st person. It produces a large amount of graphical "garbage" as the animation goes through and it's intolerable. I dealt with the same exact issue on the "Shards of Dalaya" server and it was directly linked to my Nvidia card. In that instance, I was able to fix it by using a particular 3rd party program, but sadly, the same program won't work with the EQmac fix apparently.

All that said, do any of you other Nvidia users have this issue and is there a possible fix for it? Something like this may not seem like a big deal to many, but 1st person view is the only perspective I enjoy in EQ and having this issue is a huge deterrent.

Anyway, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks in advance for any information.