Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MY EYES!

NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

my guild just recently hit lvl 20 and the parade armor became unlocked....so naturally i bought some. it has no stats and is just for show but man is it awesome looking...........and shiny.. lol

here's my character w/ my combat armor:

here's me w/ my parade armor: SHING! *sparkle sparkle*

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

Comments

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Originally posted by swiftflow
    nobody cares about your armor....now go kill your 10 tainted nymphs.

i dont think anyone cares about your comments in this board anymore either since all of them are flames.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

I care about his armor, so go wait in line to play your game. That stuff is awesome.

• BobiinBobiin Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by swiftflow
    nobody cares about your armor....now go kill your 10 tainted nymphs.

I care about it, it is awesome looking.  Im so sick of little immature kids like you on these boards....

Nuff said

--Nyture, Arc Convoker of fironia vie server (EQ) --Retired--
    -- Nytur 39 Conjuror of Lucan D'lere (Quit due to low populations)
    -- Currently playing WoW while waiting for vanguard
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 60%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 20%

PLEASE SOE MAKE A CLASSIC EQ SERVER. Shadow of luclin was a prick in EQs side. PoP Was a gun to the face.

• swiftflowswiftflow Member Posts: 239
    Why bother spending days or weeks working toward armor like that in the game when all you have to do is use the money from working 2-3 hours at your job and buy it straight from SOE?
  • RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Funny how much you talk and how little you know....

1) Obviously he doesn't play on the Station Exchange servers since he's an established player and those will be NEW servers (which as far as I know haven't even opened yet, could be wrong tho).

2) SOE doesn't SELL anything, they act as a broker, much like eBay doesn't SELL anything, they facilitate Person A selling to Person B.

3) That armor is a reward for having a certain guild level, therefore not attainable in any other manner.

4) Stop trolling, if you don't like EQ2 and don't play EQ2 you have absolutely no business in the EQ2 forums if all you're going to do is troll. Consider this your last warning.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154

hehe I have screen-shot somewhere around here from when SOE was changing around all the armor textures, I was rocking in my suit of red and silver shinny armor. ::::01::

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • fawdfawd Member Posts: 367
    nice