Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Giveaway

RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Cryptic announced that they'll be giving away items from the C-Store during the week, one per day.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=955821

Today they are giving away the DS9 uniform.  Just have to log in and claim it.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=956471

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

I've posted the giveaway link a few days ago, but it's better indeed on a separate thread.

And while I had the DS9 set already, it was a nice claim on my mule :)

A great start for the giveaway, costume sets are around 5bucks, and if they'll give a bit better stuff every day as Bran hinted earlier, maybe there will be a free ship coming on Friday as many expecting on the guess thread...

Edit: I couldn't use the 2nd day's TOS tunix either (already got it), but today's Yellowstone / To'Duj is nice, since I usually don't care about small ones, but hey, it's free :)

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Originally posted by Po_gg

I've posted the giveaway link a few days ago, but it's better indeed on a separate thread.

And while I had the DS9 set already, it was a nice claim on my mule :)

A great start for the giveaway, costume sets are around 5bucks, and if they'll give a bit better stuff every day as Bran hinted earlier, maybe there will be a free ship coming on Friday as many expecting on the guess thread...

Edit: I couldn't use the 2nd day's TOS tunix either (already got it), but today's Yellowstone / To'Duj is nice, since I usually don't care about small ones, but hey, it's free :)

I've been able to use everything so far.  Definitely like the free ships.

Nothing earth-shattering, but some nice free stuff.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.