Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requiem Problem

Hi people, i need help with a problem on this game.

My problem is more on skills, starting and loading of the game are good, but when I'm playing and I try to use a skill, I cant cast it, I cant buff me, I only attack normally, and that happens with all the skills, and also applies to the mounts, but when I use a mount the game quits, says there was an error and windows has to close the program, I dont know if it is because of my operating sistem "I have windows 8", or a download error.

Help me with this question please. ... Thanks guys. image

Comments

• BigmamajamaBigmamajama Member Posts: 198

Are you saying your key bindings aren't working to trigger skills?  Even when you click on the skill directly with your mouse it doesn't work?

• davidxDdavidxD Member Posts: 3

Exactly, dont work with any of the two options.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Go to the folder you installed Requiem. Default is C:Program Files(x86)GravityRequiem Online

Go to the System folder.

Find requiem.exe

Right click it

Select properties

Select Compatibility tab

Check Run this game in Compatibility mode

Select Windows 7 SP2 from the drop down menu

Click OK.

That would be if the issue was with Windows 8.

To use a skill or mount you need to drag it to your hotkey bar and activate it as a hotkey. You cannot activate it elsewhere.

• davidxDdavidxD Member Posts: 3
    Cleffy , thanks thanks thanks... really thanks.... now is working normally, really thanks... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (y)