Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Surviving Cu

zoey121zoey121 Member Posts: 926

Obviously, there are those that logged in were shocked at what items they lost what armor became useless, weapons lossed, and for docs & crafters, all the supplys that didn't convert, with the conversion

So after getting over inital kick, see what works for you and what doesn't.

I discovered my tkm was nerfed, and many pistol specials broken, hated the nerf to slicing with smuggler, and went out and hunted for a bit. Couldn't complete a singal mission, either grouped or solo and had a few quick visits to the clone center.

As i logged i was frustrated and started thinking about plan of attack for next time.

So 2nd day i fiddled with respec some more got only 1 master combat and put rest in medic, scouting and hodge podge, ( things i use to really enjoy doing).

I headed back to tatoone, and took low level missions. I was acatuly able to heal self and party members, we completed missions, had a bit of fun with scouting skills, and folks seemed to be in better spirits.

There may not be room in new swg for things we use to do, so find something that you liked doing before and just do it differently.

There are still some great haunts on lok, Rori, Talus, that are good hunting grounds that can be survived with post cu.  Just be prepared that dantoone, Darthmor Endor, you'll need to be with buddies

Scouting, i found to be very benificial as far as terriane navigation, and when one shotted off speeder bike, having to get away quickly and at least /maskscent works still!!!!!!!

Comments

• SaranthSaranth Member UncommonPosts: 269

Good Post. It sounds like it is a different game. I cant wait to give it another try myself.

• Veiled_lightVeiled_light Member UncommonPosts: 855

Most crafters have been left with alot of useless stuff and alot of lost money now :(

Jedi padawans can't level grind now!

Getting like 1xp a kill :( Plus jedi can't solo!

Whats the point of double xp if i can't even get any?