Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

welcome to beta

SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265
i applied for the beta a couple days ago when i saw the link. then i get an email from soe saying welcome to the beta. but there is no other information in the email. what is this? anyone get similar emails?

Comments

• BladeburBladebur Member UncommonPosts: 19
    "You have registered for the EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next Landmark Beta programs. Once you have been selected to join the Beta, you will receive an email with further instructions. In the meantime, we want you to help us design EverQuest Next! "

That is a simple, automated e-mail to recognize you are in the list of possible candidates. It doesn't mean you are selected yet.
  • fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Originally posted by Slukjan
    i applied for the beta a couple days ago when i saw the link. then i get an email from soe saying welcome to the beta. but there is no other information in the email. what is this? anyone get similar emails?

Sounds like you hit the sign up before it actually went live. A lot of others did this and got the same response as well. Try reapplying and see if it states it already has your info. 

Regardless, you were not accepted into a current phase of beta, you should only have been accepted into the waiting pool of applicants.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"