Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'll Get You Guys in the Foreign MMORPG's (you got to vote/post though)

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    Originally posted by Gunblade
    He he, sure I can help you out Rikku to.
    I can also supply my many megabytes of foreign mmo wallpapers. THe best are from Yogurt and RF online^_^;I can get you the wallpapers.
    Btw, I don't need to worry about RF Online becuase it's going to have a English Open Beta soon. image

Whats RF online? and how soon is it going english? ::::20:: thanks

• BlizzagenBlizzagen Member Posts: 167

Perhaps do a brief list of what MMOs don't need KSSN, and we can choose from those?

Don't want to take up too much of your time ^^.

• Kaos_nyrbKaos_nyrb Member Posts: 244

KSSN?
    and the one a few posts up looks cool!

• Jer0nim0Jer0nim0 Member Posts: 38

hi , I am pretty new here .

I'm interested tho , I am constantly trying out new mmorpgs , so it would be nice if you could hook me up with an mmorpg , doesn't matter wich , if you think it is a fun one it prolly be a fun one.

Greetings

---Playing_ryl---

It is good but unknown =)

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Thats one big task you have given yourself ::::03::

Good luck, sure to be interesting.

• Knivey98Knivey98 Member Posts: 27
    Yeah foriegn games look fun put some guides up!
  • Knivey98Knivey98 Member Posts: 27

Yeah foriegn games look fun put some guides up!

grrr..... sorry about double post

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Kaos_nyrb

KSSN?
    and the one a few posts up looks cool!

"Well the problem is that you need an KSSN for some(/all?) korean mmorpg:s that offer open beta/free trial. KSSN is a korean social security number or something & its illegal to put in fake KSSN for registration."

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Ack, I was just about to ask that question until you posted a minute before me!

::::35::

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Originally posted by Blizzagen

Perhaps do a brief list of what MMOs don't need KSSN, and we can choose from those?

That is kinda hard to do alone...

|

By the way Rikimaru.....

Whenever I look at some type of asian site all my browser shows is "???? ??? ??????????".

Is there anything to download for my browser so the text will show the actual language?

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

Don't want to take up too much of your time ^^.That is kinda hard to do alone...

I can help you with all of it if you want. I'll just run random korean MMOs through translaters quickly to see if you need one. That is, if you want my help (prolly best to im me on aim (SN=Kouromi) if you do because I can't stop playing Dynasty Warriors (PSP)).

And if you want a non-fake kssn to put in that's not illegal.... Supposedly there's people on ICQ or something that you can search for that are really nice from korea that will register for games like this for you using their actual information. Just a tip for all of you. I've been through all of this stuff before with things like bomberman online... bleh...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

At this point I am becoming quite confused. The point of the thread was to gauge our interest in Asian MMOs, and then to point those of us interested in said games in the right direction, no? That has yet to happen. In fact, you're beginning to resemble The Merovingian whereby you are the gatekeeper and are promising us the goods...for a price. What's this talk of running random Korean MMOs through a translator? How will that "get me in" to the game? This thread seems to have been started merely to inflate your ego. If there really is a point to this thread, PLEASE set me (and perhaps the others who have responded) straight.

I know this post is bold and perhaps even rude, but I hate spinning in circles. I cut to the chase and don't like being bullshitted. Compile a list of every game you have "access" to, let us analyze which ones we want "help" with, and we are all happy. Then you can go back to playing PSP.

Originally posted by rathma

By the way Rikimaru.....
    Whenever I look at some type of asian site all my browser shows is "???? ??? ??????????".
    Is there anything to download for my browser so the text will show the actual language?

post the asian site and let me have a look at it.

Originally posted by Rasuke

That is kinda hard to do alone...

Ican help you with all of it if you want. I'll just run random korean MMOs through translaters quickly to see if you need one. That is, if you want my help (prolly best to im me on aim (SN=Kouromi) if you do because I can't stop playing Dynasty Warriors (PSP)).

And if you want a non-fake kssn to put in that's not illegal.... Supposedly there's people on ICQ or something that you can search for that are really nice from korea that will register for games like this for you using their actual information. Just a tip for all of you. I've been through all of this stuff before with things like bomberman online... bleh...

Thats the first thing i do when i check out the regerstration. I would like some MMO names thrown out too. I'm very interested in this infomation (i hear people do stuff like this all the time). Think you can fill me in on this (privatelyimage).

BTW, I'm a DW fan too....image

Originally posted by terstax

At this point I am becoming quite confused. The point of the thread was to gauge our interest in Asian MMOs, and then to point those of us interested in said games in the right direction, no? That has yet to happen. In fact, you're beginning to resemble The Merovingian whereby you are the gatekeeper and are promising us the goods...for a price. What's this talk of running random Korean MMOs through a translator? How will that "get me in" to the game? This thread seems to have been started merely to inflate your ego. If there really is a point to this thread, PLEASE set me (and perhaps the others who have responded) straight.
    I know this post is bold and perhaps even rude, but I hate spinning in circles. I cut to the chase and don't like being bullshitted. Compile a list of every game you have "access" to, let us analyze which ones we want "help" with, and we are all happy. Then you can go back to playing PSP.

Yeah, you are confused. But I am from your post. You act like I'm 5 different posters.

I'll see how far you go trying to regester to play a game when it's a language you can't understand (translate).image

I don't know what to say. I started this thread to see if many will be interested in me (and also with the support of others) getting them into the Foreign MMORPG's to give them a try. To see what it's like with MMO outside of the U.S. that my never hit the U.S./English market. It seems like they are very intersted and I going to start my project very soon. It my even go so well to become a FORUM in the General Catagories (you never know)image. I want to help out everyone in the community, including my homies (rathma, holla back image) on this site MMORPG.com. And hey, I'm Rikimau (aka ST3)...what else is there to say.

Please read the thread....

It's fine...

?image???

I'm buying one after grauduation, image but i guess that part was going to someone else.

|

By the way Rikimaru..... Whenever I look at some type of asian site all my browser shows is "???? ??? ??????????". Is there anything to download for my browser so the text will show the actual language?

It means that your browser does not have the language pack necessary installed. Even if you did install it, it would still be gibberish to you, unless you can read Korean. Bottom line, for any translation you need done, go to altavista.com and underneath the blue field there is a translate button. Click it. In the bottom portion of the next blue field, there is an area for the input of a URL. Put any web page you may wish to have translated in the appropriate area. Then choose the to and from language via the drop down menu. There, problem solved with all translation. Forget waiting for people to translate it for you. You also did not need to install a language pack.

Next, go to onrpg.com for quite possibly anything you may wish to know about Korean MMOs. You will find the link for that on the left hand side under the forum listings.

For any KSSN problems you only have two options. Either find a game that does not require one, or beg, borrow, or steal one. Naturally, I cannot condone the latter option. Now you no longer have to wait for someone to "get you in" to the game of your choosing. This all could have been said days ago, unfortunately.

By the way Rikimaru.....

It means that your browser does not have the language pack necessary installed. Even if you did install it, it would still be gibberish to you, unless you can read Korean. Bottom line, for any translation you need done, go to altavista.com and underneath the blue field there is a translate button. Click it. In the bottom portion of the next blue field, there is an area for the input of a URL. Put any web page you may wish to have translated in the appropriate area. Then choose the to and from language via the drop down menu. There, problem solved with all translation. Forget waiting for people to translate it for you. You also did not need to install a language pack.

Next, go to onrpg.com for quite possibly anything you may wish to know about Korean MMOs. You will find the link for that on the left hand side under the forum listings.

For any KSSN problems you only have two options. Either find a game that does not require one, or beg, borrow, or steal one. Naturally, I cannot condone the latter option. Now you no longer have to wait for someone to "get you in" to the game of your choosing. This all could have been said days ago, unfortunately.

Download the language pack first (look on microsoft.com) then use the translator. I don't like onrpg.com. They know almost nothing about Foreign mmo's period and half of onrpg.com form is either unanswered or incomplete information. It's best not to even rely on that site. I'm not even focusing on Korean MMO's, I'm just wanting FOREIGN.... While they look for Korean MMO's, i'll be playing Square-Enix's JUNKMETAL. besides, I got MMORPG.com, I can do it all here.

We discussed that days ago. I'm not even worried about KSSN problems or even messing with it because a lot of people would want them and I can find even more foreign mmo's than trying to get one or everyone into 1 specific mmorpg so it's not a problem to me.

|

Alright it's working now.

All I need is a KSSN....

Alright it's working now.
    All I need is a KSSN....

<_<   image  >_>

do you really want to go through the trouble of getting one?....if you do. PM me. image

*edit*

I suggest you don't worry about it. I will have a list and instructions for over 8 good looking mmorpg's by friday. I suggest you wait and maybe you can help me out by sending me some links of some good ones i can get everyone in too.

|

The only two I found so far that peaked my interest is Yogurting and Mooconline. The site for Mooconline is slow though.

I will have a list and instructions for over 8 good looking mmorpg's by friday. I suggest you wait and maybe you can help me out by sending me some links of some good ones i can get everyone in too.

Now this I'm looking forward to. Also, it wouldn't hurt if you threw up some links to sites that cater to the foreign market, like onrpg.com, but since you seem to dislike them, provide some that are similar. I mean you have to have heard about these games from somewhere.

The only two I found so far that peaked my interest is Yogurting and Mooconline. The site for Mooconline is slow though.

Yeah, they look pretty good. Just wait on the KSSN for now and give me some time. When I post all the links n stuff on friday and your not satisifyed and we will go from there. Put those links in your favorites and just give me a little more time.

|

I will have a list and instructions for over 8 good looking mmorpg's by friday. I suggest you wait and maybe you can help me out by sending me some links of some good ones i can get everyone in too.

Now this I'm looking forward to. Also, it wouldn't hurt if you threw up some links to sites that cater to the foreign market, like onrpg.com, but since you seem to dislike them, provide some that are similar. I mean you have to have heard about these games from somewhere.

onrpg.com cater to the foreign market? are you kidding meimage?

|

So educate me. I cannot possibly know of every game out, and with all due respect, I would have thought with the response you received, that you could have a modest list posted to these games. For example, the Chinese "School Yard" game you posted images from...what's the name of that game? Rather than replying to my posts, and saying nothing, post links to these games.

In retrospect, what exactly can you do for me with regards to these foreign games? You have already stated you cannot interpret the in game text, which is understandable. I am beginning to wonder if I knew the sites to some of these games what exactly I would need your help with. I am trying to be straight forward and blunt with getting your help, but so far no luck.

So educate me. I cannot possibly know of every game out, and with all due respect, I would have thought with the response you received, that you could have a modest list posted to these games. For example, the Chinese "School Yard" game you posted images from...what's the name of that game? Rather than replying to my posts, and saying nothing, post links to these games.
    In retrospect, what exactly can you do for me with regards to these foreign games? You have already stated you cannot interpret the in game text, which is understandable. I am beginning to wonder if I knew the sites to some of these games what exactly I would need your help with. I am trying to be straight forward and blunt with getting your help, but so far no luck.

The name of the chinese mmorpg is Ran Online. I'm asking you to wait till friday. Can you take that or are you impatient? besides, the lack of onrpg.com made me want to do this for my community. So just chill and keep the comments to yourself until friday.

|

I feel like we're finally starting to get somewhere. That's all I was aking for. I like people who commit and it felt like we were going nowhere fast. Friday it is.