Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you be able to watch the worldwide debut of EverQuest Next LIVE?

LaiquendiLaiquendi Member Posts: 73

The worldwide debut of EQN will be streamed live at 12pm on friday, 2 days from now (which is july 31st). 

I will not be able to see it, I will be at work.   Are you going to be able to see it?

Comments

• KiyorisKiyoris Member RarePosts: 2,130
    Yes, it will be night here so I'll be at home.
  • keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438
    Fek work I will be watching it . 
  • frizzlepicklefrizzlepickle Member Posts: 72
    Originally posted by Laiquendi

The worldwide debut of EQN will be streamed live at 12pm on friday, 2 days from now (which is july 31st). 

I will not be able to see it, I will be at work.   Are you going to be able to see it?

Yep, I'll see the whole thing too. Literally cancelled everything a month in advance and marked the date on my calender just so I could see it. 

• jordiincraasjordiincraas Member UncommonPosts: 59
    as I am currently umemployed at the moment I will be watching. Sadly, it will be the highlight of not only my day, but my week.
  • DuvarisDuvaris Member UncommonPosts: 127
    I just got laid off for 2 months. So Ill be watching.
  • KiyorisKiyoris Member RarePosts: 2,130

ALL ABOARD!

Hype train is leaving station in 2 days.

• NagelRitterNagelRitter Member Posts: 607
    I'm a lazy student on summer holidays, so, yes.

Favorite MMO: Vanilla WoW
    Currently playing: GW2, EVE
    Excited for: Wildstar, maybe?

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

i cant watch it friday

but ill slum the internet during the weekend hoping fans post info about the saturday panels

• AfterlifeAfterlife Member UncommonPosts: 256

Yep. Wish I could be there in person.

If only I could tell the wife "I'm going to Vegas for a gaming event, alone. Have fun with the kids!" Oh man, what a world that would be.

• Trudge34Trudge34 Member UncommonPosts: 392
    No. >:( I'll be driving 4 hours back home from my IT training in Chicago.

Played: EQ1 (10 Years), Guild Wars, Rift, TERA
    Tried: EQ2, Vanguard, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Runes of Magic and countless others...
    Currently Playing: GW2

Nytlok Sylas
    80 Sylvari Ranger

• newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780
    Every second of it!
  • ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446

Cant wait - I 'll be on vent with the guild ooooing and ahhing over everything!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373

Naw, I'll just read about it here on MMORPG.com like I always do.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DrelkagDrelkag Member UncommonPosts: 56
    I'll be watching. Will have a nice meal ready and all my chat services turned off, heheh.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,606
    Yup :-) 
  • xxxxxx1xxxxxx1 Member UncommonPosts: 105

Go to the restroom and surf with your phone if you have one. Make sure to eat that will guarantee you a bad stomach.

• DruzellaDruzella Member Posts: 15
    I will watch from afar Russia
  • AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    I'll be at work and on my break, but would rather get home and watch everything unfold on a larger screen then my phone. Pretty sure I won't be able to stay away from the onslaught of info from various sites beforehand though.
  • jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Um....isn't Friday August 2nd?

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Originally posted by jesad
    Um....isn't Friday August 2nd?

Yes.

I won't watch it.  I prefer to just read the details later and save alot of time that would be wasted watching the entire thing.  It's not like it's the game's launch, so I can wait a few hours/days.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

I will be on vacation with my girlfriend, waaaay better than any EQN... well I'll try to take a peek anyway :D

• DeolusDeolus Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Well, it will be 8pm here so I will definitley be watching it (internet allowing).
  • LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

As I'm a gamer.

Sure, why not.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,048
    I'm a housewife I have clothes to iron ,bathrooms to wash and food to cook damnit but in between I will peak in. Who am I kidding will be here refreshing page every minute or so.
    Chamber of Chains
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766

Yes I can watch it.

But I don't want to. . .